Observation: 4/6/2018

The patient has stopped progressing in a positive way. While she had been put with the other young patients today, she had attacked another child. The victim's name is  Sam Coy, and he is now being hospitalized for a fractured skull. Evidence found where the attack took place points to a few things. It points to the fact that Abigail smashed Sam's head in the ground with an abundance of force. It was surprising that Abigail could do that much harm with her hands handcuffed.  

    I was not expecting the patient, Abigail, to switch while in the presence of the other children today. I really thought that she had been starting to change! I thought she would ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ONE PERSON ONCE IN HER LIFE!! BUT NOOOOO SHE HAD TO GO AND MESS EVERYT

    I slam my laptop closed with one hand and stand up abruptly. Soon I'm pacing back and forth and pulling my hair with my fist. I used so much of my time. I tried so hard to be patient. What did I do wrong? Am I the one who is doing something wrong? Or is it Abigail....? With that thought, I stop pacing immediately. It's Abigail's fault. She's the one who won't listen, she's the one who faked getting better, and she's the one who hurt Sam. It's her fault.

    I walk to the door of the therapy room, where I've been working on my paper for the last hour, and exit it. With heavy footsteps I make my way towards the kitchen, and plan in how to get rid of the problem.