Killed My LOVE

In Mumbai University, a few boys are seen chatting in the college premises. They were playing Antakshari specifically. One of the boys said to another "Shivaay you will have to sing a song for the first girl who enters through the college gate" he said.
Shivaay was sitting in the middle in his blue pulsar bike, he nodded his head in agreement and stood in front of the gate waiting for a random girl.

He looked here and there and suddenly gazed at the gate. He saw a girl standing with a pair of books in her hand. He drooled over her. Her kohled eyes, milky white skin, Rose-bud lips and voluptuous figure was casting a spell of him. Maybe this is only the spell of love his mother told him about in his childhood. He was absolutely mesmerized. Her shiny black hair flowing through her shoulders and her honey-brown eyes searching something.

"Ohhh...Shivaay sing! sing!" His friends began to shout. He brushed aside his chain of thoughts and cleared his throat. He went and stood in front of her. She was startled. And the startling changed into shock when she saw him sitting on his knees. He looked through her and started singing.

Tujhe dekha toh ye jaana Sanam...
Pyaar hota hain deewana Sanam...
Ab yahan se kahan jaye hum...
Teri baahon mein mar jaye hum...

Her eyes widened in shock! She looked around her and saw the whole crowd whispering about her. She heard many superficial coughs and fake throat clearings.
"Annika..Annika!!" A girl came and took her with her. Shivaay looked on mesmerized!

"Annika!!" He whispered in a barely audible voice. His friends joined him, one of them was Rahul. He was Shivaay's bestie.

Rahul- kya hua Shivaay?? Where are you lost?

Shivaay- In her.

Rahul- Who?? That new girl? What's her name----

Shivaay- Annika!! My Annika..I love her yaar...I really really love her.

Rahul- What?? So you need to tell her then!

Shivaay- Yeah...I will! But first let me know her...I will befriend her.

Saying this, he proceeded towards class. The professor introduced a newbie. It was Annika....
All the students greeted her but Shivaay, he straight away went to her and kissed her hand..."Hello Annika...welcome! And I'm sorry for all the drama earlier..." He said and left leaving her shocked than ever.
Annika unknowingly smiled...a new feeling evolved within her, butterflies were fluttering in her stomach. She blushed a bit and looked at her hand and rubbed the very place where he kissed.

Next day...
Annika was walking around the corridor searching for the Principal's office. Her legs got entangled with her dupatta and she was about to fall when she felt a strong pair of hands holding her waist. He opened her eyes only to get drowned in his ocean-blue orbs. He was holding her in his loving and protecting arms. His eyes were magical, the bluish color with a hint of green was charismatic. She was in love, maybe.

For the past 2 days, Shivaay shocked Annika with some of his activities. He used to kiss her hand after every single sentence.

Once a morning, Shivaay came and kissed her cheek suddenly, she was bewildered...."Hi.. good morning!" He said. Annika was lost in him. She was happy but why the hell he was kissing her, she liked it! But still, he kissing her all the time was making her crave for him. She started falling for him madly. But she didn't knew if he loved her or not! She belongs from a middle class family while he was an Oberoi.
Maybe she was just fooling around with her!!she thought....and in this thought only, she screamed at him...