chapter two

"We have a new addition to the Magcon family," Nash said into the microphone.

"Tatiana Durocher." Taylor muttered.

"You're the best, Tay." I said sarcastically. The boys laughed at our hostility, but I honestly wanted to know why he was so mad. I literally took his bandana from him and made a joke and he got salty over it.

We played a few games and messed around with each other on stage before we finished Magcon for the day.

"Taylor can I talk to you?" I asked as he put the hotel key/card into the door.

"About what?" He grumbled, turning to me as he pushed the door open.

"We need to get along." I stated.

"Okay."

"It was that easy?" I asked, a little annoyed that we couldn't have just decided this without discussion.

"No."

"Taylor." I groaned and he smirked, leaning against the door frame.

"I'm kidding. Take a joke, Tati."

"Don't call me that." I said, walking across the hall and one door over and sticking my key in the door.

"Okay, Tati."

This was going to be a long tour if this continued.

- -

"So do you and Taylor have some sort of sexual tension going on?" Nash asked as he brought the fork to his mouth. I began to choke on the orange juice I was beginning to drink, looking at Nash who had a slight smile on his face at my reaction.

"I don't know what he's telling you but no." I responded, taking another sip.

"Seems like he wants you though." Jack J laughed.

"Speak of the devil." Jack G said as Taylor made his way to the table we were all sitting at.

"You guys talking shit?" Taylor asked, taking a seat beside me. Nash smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, and I was tempted to throw a piece of toast at him.

"No." I managed to say without laughing.

"Tatiana was."

I looked over at Cameron, my eyes widening at his statement.

"Why, I never." I said dramatically, putting my hand over my heart. Taylor put his hand on my thigh under the table and I looked over at him. He had that stupid smirk on his face again and it was bothering me.

"Well Tati, that's very salty of you." Taylor said, making the boys laugh. He squeezed my thigh and I stood up, pushing my chair in and excusing myself.

On my way to the elevator, I ran into Jacob.

"Hey Tatiana!" He smiled. I gave him a quick smile, not stopping to talk. I needed to get ready for the day.

I put on a white half shirt with a light pink high waisted skirt and pink heels. Even though I don't act girly at times, I'm the most feminine person you'll meet.

"Lookin good!" Mahogany complimented when I got to the rehearsal. I thanked her and walked over to Nash.

"Did Taylor say anything when I left?" I interrogated.

"No."

"You hesitated."

"I swear he didn't." Nash said, giving me his pinky.

"So we're 5?" I giggled, wrapping my pinky around his.

"And a half." He added.

Taylor's Point of View

"That's kinda fucked man." Carter admitted, scratching the back of his head.

"Come on dude." I pressured, looking at Tatiana who was talking to Nash.

"Ask someone else."

Carter walked over to Matt and began talking to him about some weird shit, so I went to Gilinsky.

"Hey man, I need you to make a bet with me."

"What kind of bet?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Let's see who wins Tatiana first."

"I don't know dude," Jack hesitated, glancing over at her. I could do it.

"If she falls in love with one of us, the loser has to give the winner $150." I told him. He sighed, putting out his hand.

"Alright."

- - -

Tatiana's Point of View

My feet were killing me halfway through the show. I took off my shoes and set them near Mahogany, now being able to frolic around stage without my feet aching.

Hayes and Taylor went up and were lip syncing to "HYFR" by Drake (a/n: I know this happened in San Diego and not DC but it's a story whatever) and Taylor turned around and gave me an actual smile when they were done. Not the smirk.

"Okay guys so we're gonna do Would You Rather, you guys are going to ask us and we'll answer." I said into the microphone.

"You in the front," Nash pointed, speaking into the microphone.

"Would you rather get a tattoo of a dinosaur on your forehead or-"

"Whatever the other option is loses because dinosaurs are cool," Matt stated. The girl giggled and then continued to say "or become a dragon."

"What the fuck kind of questions are these?" Taylor muttered under his breath.

"Don't be an asshole." I said as I elbowed him in the stomach, which was hard as rock.

"I'd be a dragon obviously." Nash replied with a shrug.

"Dragon." Carter and Shawn said in sync. Matt stuck with his answer of a dinosaur.

I walked over to him and whispered my idea of getting a temporary tattoo of a dinosaur and pranking fans into believing he really had gotten a tattoo of a dinosaur.

"Let's do it!"

- - -

After Magcon ended, since most girls would come after me, they sent me with the rental car to a nearby Walmart.

I searched through the temporary tattoos until finally coming across the dinosaurs. I chuckled to myself, taking it and heading to the checkout. The woman gave me a strange look as she bagged it, giving me the receipt.

"Have a nice night."

When I got back onto the 4th floor, Matt ran down the hall and took the box out of the bag.

"Yes!" He grinned, looking at the variations.

"You're such a kid." I laughed, walking down the hall.

"Tatiana."

I turned to see Jack G standing in the doorway of his room.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking up.

"I don't really know you well but would you want to go on a date some time?" He asked, smiling slightly.

"Sure, why not." I replied, pushing my door open more.

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow." I agreed. He nodded and I walked into my room, only to get hit by what I found out was shaving cream.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" I asked Nash as I wiped the shaving

cream off of my face.

"Your door wasn't fully shut when you went to Walmart." He laughed.

"Whatever, I'm going to get you back for this." I pushed him towards the door.

"Please do."

"You perv!" I laughed at his expression before shutting my door.

"Love you too Tatiana!" Nash called as he walked down the hall.

I could tell Nash and I were going to be good friends already.