part 2

Part 2

Abhi's P.A- that show will be held by Pragya Arora, they give to her double amount for that...

Abhi- what the hell…  

And he break the water glass on floor & said- how can it happens, I didn't won one award, how can producer do this with me..
Abhi’s P.A- I do my best sir, but that Mehta didn't convinced..
Abhi in anger- said driver that be ready.. & he get up from chair.
Abhi's P.A- sir where are we go..
Abhi- we go that Mehta’s office, he was deal with us for 5 stage show, and he break that deal, I will sue him now..

At Mehta's office.
Abhi- what are you doing Mehta, deal with me and give offer to Pragya Arora with double amount..
Mehta- Abhishek Prem Mehera, nowadays Pragya Arora's demand in market so high...
Abhi cut him off- that's why you sign her, WAH! Mehta, she got only one award..
Mehta- see Abhi I just saw only profit, and today profit is Pragya Arora, & loss is in yours hands..
Abhi- Mehta don't forget that still 4 awards are remain...
Mehta- that 4 awards, your only 1...
Abhi- what do you mean?
Mehta- i mean is that Pragya's singing demand in market it's so high..
Abhi clutched Mehta's shirt collar in anger- Mehta don't play your hell politics in awards these awards make by public votes, not by your money..
Mehta in also angry tone- now I can also see how can you won the awards, you sue me, but now I sue you….
Abhi leaves the coller- ok now you just wait & watch, I will not won the award but I will won everything...
Mehta- I will also watch, what you do..
Mehta thinking- you just wait Mr.Abhishek Prem Mehera, I will destroyed you, you feel jealous on Pragya Arora, & he called to someone…

2 weeks later:

Abhi going to spend some quality time spent with his family going to goa & pragya also came for her one of the school friend weeding...
Next day, one 2 pm, All news channel, all E-media are showing breaking news, 'two rockstar tied a knot with each other', 'india’s two famous rockstar are got married to eachother'...
Abhi in hotel drinking a juice & he watching that news & his juice came out from his mouth like spreading shower.
Pragya also in her hotel room, she watching also braking news she almost freeze over their. She not digest that news.

In mid-night pragya came to her home, sarla crying a lot her eyes are told praksh is in anger.
Praksh- you told us going for friends weeding, what have done you go there and done your weeding...
Pragya- Papa trust me, I didn't do anything, they show wrong evidence on TV....
Sarla get up from chair & held pragya's arm & said- we both give you all independent, that doesn't mean you did something wrong & we accept that...
Pragya- maa i didn't do any wrong...
Praksh-  you said once about these, we are very much disappointed about it..

Praksh & sarla went to there bed room.
Pragya cryingly- maa Papa I didn't do any wrong, they show everything wrong.. maa papa listen to me plz, But no used she cried a lot…

In morning pragya's room.
Pragya open her eyes, eyes are red coz of crying, her phone continuously ringing.
She not answering any call.

In mehera mansion:

Purab- Abhi you get married and you didn't invite us...
Abhi- why I do marriage, most important if she only one in these universe, I will be not marry with her..
Aliya- you are disgusting bhai because of you Pragya didn't pick my calls also..
Bulbul- you both did a court marriage..
Abhi- arrey listen to me once..
Aaksh- what we listen to you Bhai, if you told us about your love, we all happy about but only for you both happiness, did marriage, you told about these we all get happy about you both...
Purab- ok, you did your marriage, we can understand, we both are only your friends, what about Aaksh & Aliya they both are your siblings, you had to told them about your marriage..
Bulbul- ok, didn't told to us, but you have to tell these to Dadi, that you love Pragya & wanted to marry her..
Abhi- i never ever think love pragya, in my life, even I didn't hate her..
Aliya- you not love with her, you did marriage with her..
Same time 1 sound came from behind- oye khottya da khur kithey mar gaya (oye, lier men, where you hell), you did a marriage, and you didn't inform me even..
Abhi thinking- because of scared I heard Dadi's voice too..
Aaksh & Aliya both said- thank God Dadi you came here, see what your Abhi the Rockstar done, he did his marriage without informing us.
Dadi pulled Abhi's ear & said- you take a big step in your life, you growing that much you take decision by your own..
Abhi in pain tone- dadi these everything is fake dadi.. I didn't do any wrong..
Bulbul- dadi abhi is lies, that day he was send us out of hotel and whole day he managed us to be busy.. & he did a marriage with Pragya, that also a court marriage.. & she starts her crying drama..