part 10

Part 10

One day Pragya got a call from Abhi's PA...
PA- Pragya mam.
Pragya- yes Nitin..
Nitin- mam Abhi sir is in the hospital, he met in an accident on set, plz came to city hospital, I call to Purab sir but he is out of station, plz can..
Pragya cut in middle.
Pragya- I'll come there, plz you stay there with him, I'll be there..
Nitin- yes mam...
Pragya cut the call & she very soon reached the hospital... Hospital entrance all media cover to her...

Abhi's bodyguard cover her & tell her Abhi's wordroom, she reached there...
Nitin- mam sir is still unconscious, doctor told me that he will conscious in 3-4 hrs later..
Pragya asking him- ho.. how much he got injured...
Nitin- normal head injuries & hand get scratched and leg get muscle pull.. and doctor told that he took maximum 7 days bed rest..
Pragya's tear rolled on cheeks she wiped her tears & she order- Abhi sir’s cancel all next 15 days shoot and recordings too and called my PA and told her about mine also cancel all dates, & told her that I m not available for 15 days, Abhi's PA turns to go she again stop him...
Pragya- don't disturbed for 15days is it clear...
Nitin- yes mam & he went from there...
Doctor came out from Abhi's room Pragya asks...
Pragya- how is Abhi now?
Doc- he is fine Mrs.Mehera infact it's not that much injuries, he will be fine & feet within 7 days..
Pragya- when he get concisions...
Doc- 3-4 hours later….
Pragya- can i meet him.
Doc- yaa sure! But don't disturbed him...
Pragya nodded & she enter the room. She look Abhi laying on a bed she can't control her emotion. Tears rolled down
from her eyes. She remember Abhi's & her fights, masti,
chating all moment are screen flashes from her eyes. She seat on chair side of Abhi's bed. She
take Abhi's hand in her hand..
Pragya- Abhi wokeup na yaar & fight with me i promise, i will not win these fight, but plz wokeup you know you are 2nd person of my life after Purvi, she was understand me very well but not you are better understand me, i can't see you like this, you always like me as plying guitar, bass & all over your singing, ok i
admit that you are the best Rockstar, she wiped her tears & small smiled create on her face...
Pragya continue- yes you are the best i always said you that i am the best, stupid! How can you forgot that, you are senior Rockstar, after you I came as Rockstar, you are the best now wokeup na, ok, you rest now but after 2-3 hour you are not wokeup, I will create a big scene here and you know that very what's that level... & she get up from chair & kiss on Abhi's forehead & wishperd, i
love you Abhi, really really do forever… Plz wokeup soon… She said all these & then she realise what she said...
Pragya- Pragya you are in love with your contract husband, how, when these happens..
She thinks long time she also in deep sleep her head on Abhi's bed & her hand in Abhi's hand...
Abhi wokeup from his medicen & look Pragya beside his bed, Abhi feel happy to saw Pragya, He admiring her beauty...
Abhi in his heart- how can i described this beauty in my own words, god thanks for everything, i love you Pragya, I will tell you these very soon..

Abhi come in reality & he wokeup Pragya...
Pragya- Abhi are you ok? Do you have any pain any where? Pragya asking in concern tone..
Abhi smile- yes i am ok see...
Pragya- what see Abhi! I skipped my breath & heart beats too..
Abhi- oh my god! Starving lion become scary cat.. how...
Pragya hit him on his arm- shut up Abhi...
Abhi in pain- ouch! Pragya its paining yaar...
Pragya bite her tongue- sorry sorry n she rubbed on his arm slowly...
Pragya- sorry.
Abhi- its ok, you called dadi.. Pragya cut him middle- I called her and told her, don't panic, it's just small injury nothing else, your Abhi Rockstar is fully fit, don't believe on news.. so you first talk with Dadi.. then Aliya & Aaksh ok, and she called Dadi Same time Purab & Bulbul came their...
Pragya- thank god you both came, you talk with him I'll meet to doctor...
Bulbul- ok & Pragya went to meet doctor...
Bulbul- Abhi how is these happens, same question asked by Purab..
Abhi- nothing yaar woh head lights & focus lights are not fit so...
Purab in anger- production house manager should have to check..