part 8

Part 8

Mehta- if I say no then...

Pragya- then I will do by myself.. & she started adress, Chandigarh city, 25km, one village there something 250 Acer place, & 100 cores black cash, Pragya not complit Mehta asking...
Mehta- how did you know..
Pragya- what you have done Mehta, you make our fake marriage drama, and we came together, you never thinks once for that 2 mad people came together in one home infact they stay together in one room, of course they, forward their hands for friendship, & after that we find out who was behind our fake marriage, so tell me about your decision yes or no, yes then sign the contract papers, other wise tore them, I don't mind after all..
Mehta have no option he was sign that contract papers...
Abhi & Pragya in there room & laughing like a mad persons, pragya mimic of Mehta.
Pragya- when he was signed that papers, his face like monkey, she say all these in looked at Abhi & walking but she suddenly lose her balance & Abhi went to help her but he
also lose his balance & both fall on bed both eyes are meet with eachother & sweet eyelocked share…

Abhi's phone ring & broke the eye locked, Pragya got up from
Abhi's chest & Abhi got up & pick up the call….
Pragya thinks- what are you doing Pragya, why you lost in him, don't attached with him..
Abhi end his call & he thinks- Abhi what are you doing, Pragya only is your friend, after some days you get divorce.. don't attached with her..
Abhi & Pragya have every day rehearsal with eachother. They both help to eachother.

One night Pragya on her tab, Abhi in room she rest on couch.
Abhi- what you doing on your tab on these time..
Pragya- it's none of your business..
Abhi- i am just asking yaar...
Pragya- replies to fans creations & comments on there post..
Abhi- it's your daily routine?
Pragya only blinked her eyes...
Abhi- I really don't like it...
Pragya- you never contact with your fans...
Abhi- no, I put one team for that only..
Pragya- you mean to say you never connect with your fans..
Abhi- nope, hey can i asked you...
Pragya- ya sure...
Abhi- umm, why you not believe or trust on love & marriages...
Pragya- Abhi good night, tommrow we have stage rehearsal, take a sleep, other wise you get late for woke up, you spoiled all stage rehearsal.. & she stop work & sleep...
Abhi- good night, & he thinks, ‘what's the matter, when I asked her she doing same, how many time I asked her, how can I find out, who will told me’ & Abhi draft into sleep...
Days are passed Abhi like Pragya's behaviour towards family, friend's, & most
important towards him & his family. He always talks with her & she also talked with him about everything, Abhi decide
that he will find out about Pragya's ignores question.
Abhigaya's 1st stage show was full successful. They both are very happy.
Abhi- so what will do next..
Pragya- nothing, now next stage show rehearsal start..
Abhi- it's so early..
Pragya- yes, I have one personal rule first work then rest...
Abhi- can you break that rule only for today...
Pragya- no...
Abhi- plz yaar, for our friendship...
Pragya thinks & said- ok but what will we do...
Abhi- you was said that day I was never connect people, never gave them any reply...
Pragya- Yaa so..
Abhi- I will teach how  connect with  people, not online...
Pragya- then how...
Abhi- we both are going for Street shopping, then dinner,then desert at favorite places...
Pragya- no way...
Abhi- why?
Pragya- Abhi we both are celebrity, Abhi if any one identify us then we can't came out from that crowd.. She little in panic tone...
Abhi shouted- shut your mouth, keep quite, how much you talk yaar, & I'll go always, only I changed my get up nothing else, & today you coming with me..
Pragya confused- means?
Abhi excited- yes...
Pragya- what! Now..
Abhi- always I gave these confused look and today you gave.. now I get that I m also smart more then you...
Pragya- now what in between that smart and all...
Abhi- you can't understand, go and change your get up...
Pragya went & changing her self in chudidaar blue & white combination & Abhi wear black jeans & black & blue
checks shirt.
Abhi looked at pragya- you look good now wear these spec's... & he put bindi on her
forehead.
Abhi- now you look different...
Pragya- you didn't change your get up..
Abhi change his get up in sardaji & said- see how I m look now...
Pragya- smart...
Abhi- so Mrs.pragya Arora Mehera would you like to spend night with me without celebrity & forword his hand.
Pragya hold his hand- yaa sure...
They both goes for street shopping then dinner at dhabha pure Punjabi she like a
food very much after that they both goes for the desert.
Pragya- so what's in desert?
Abhi- matka kulfi...
Pragya- Abhi our throat will get negative impact..
Abhi- you trust me...
Pragya teasing- no...
Abhi- arrye yaar, you are stay with me 2 months, you have teach trust on me little bit...
Pragya- you are tulsi parvati..

Abhi- now what is new?
Pragya- if you are not Rockstar then surely you are play the TV's daughter in law’s role.. imagine for that...
Abhi imaging himself & came in reality- chiii, I m looking so weird..

Pragya laugh & said- you are truly number one Buddhu yaar, I m just kidding… Seriously i trust you, if I m not then I was not came here with you...

Thanks for reading…

If like then plz hit the star & plz comment also… 😊😊😊