part 9

Part 9

Pragya laugh & said- you are truly number one Buddhu yaar, I m just kidding… Seriously i trust you, if I m not then I was not came here with you...

Abhi- you are impossible, Aliya was right, you are out of my think..
Pragya only smile & Abhi order kulfi for both, after eat kulfi pragya say..
Pragya- delicious, thank you..
Abhi- for what?
Pragya- you took me out from reel life and show me real life online world...
Abhi only smile.
Pragya asked- now where we go after kulfi...
Abhi thinks & said- we are going to lake, I always go there when get time, today I m take to you with me.. They both seat on bike & that was there 1st bike long ride. They reached destination.
Pragya loved that place- its just awsome, it's out of city Abhi, amazing...
Abhi- you like it...
Pragya- yaa...
Abhi- I was came here with purab and one my mad friend, when we was in college we always came here.. then college days over, all get busy in there life, but I m always came here,
Pragya- you missed your friends...
Abhi- Yaa that mad friend too..
Pragya- hmm...
Abhi- pragya...
Pragya- Yaa..
Abhi- you really think that I m your friend...
Pragya- yes, but why are asking like these...
Abhi- then promise me, I asked you 2 questions, and you have to answer my questions without any excuse...
Pragya- umm ok promise, say..
Abhi- you enjoyed day with me today...
Pragya excited- enjoy! Very much enjoy, my life best day ever forever, after divorce I'll never forget these day...
Abhi- hmm, then tell me why don't you believe on love & marriage, Abhi asking in serious tone...
Pragya's smile vanished & said- Abhi I m feeling sleepy..
Abhi- pragya you promise me..
Pragya in teary eyes- i m sorry, but I don't think to give you these question answer to you..
Abhi- pragya, somebody tell me one thing, in you hearts something stabbed then you have share these with your friends, after that you feel good, plz for our friendship, for our unique relationship, you trust me na plz...
Pragya started crying Abhi came near her & Pragya hugged him tight. Abhi also hugged her & consoled her.. After some time...
Pragya- i trust you, i m sorry but i promise you, i will tell you on when right time arrive...
Abhi- ok i am waiting for your right time…

Abhi in heart, Abhi what happens to you, why can't you see Pragya in pain, you never came here with anyone but today you took Pragya here, Abhi you started love Pragya, but how?
Abhi & Pragya break the hugged...
Pragya- can we go...
Abhi- are you ok now?
Pragya nodded in yes & Pragya went towards bike...
Abhi thinks- how can i told her that i love her, but first I have to find out why she not believe on love… and after that we done these madness of contract marriage, that will be end.. Abhi came to near bike...
Abhi- pragya….
Pragya- hmm...
Abhi- take your time, when you think that right time arrive that time you share with me, that time I will also share with you one thing… important...
Pragya- which thing...
Abhi- when you open your heart to me… after that I will & they both move to home..
Days are passed, Abhi very desperate to tell pragya that he love her, but pragya not give him a chance...
Pragya is doing her rehearsal, her phone beep, she looked at her phone, the messages from alien on i.d of seven star...
Pragya replied his message- oh my god busy person message to me...
Alien- i m not a busy person, you are the busy person now...
7star- long days where are you.
Alien- busy in some work.
7star- hmm, i got married..meri shaadi ho
Alien- wow congress, who is it.
7star- some one budhu type..
Alien- budhu! Nice name...
7star- where were you are, it's so long days..
Alien- congress love ya arrange...
7star- not love and nor arrange also...
Alien- means!!

7star- nothing! Can you plz tell me where were you are...
Alien- busy in work, sorry...
7star- ok I forgive you..
Alien- how are you, and you know what our both Rockstar get married… and there next stage show held in Jaipur, you will go there...
Pragya- ofcourse and you? & I m fine..
Alien- nope, I m busy in work, so I'll be watching on TV...
7star- can I say one thing to you..
Alien- why are you permission, say...
7star- now in my friend list one more name add...
Alien- who is that person, who add in 7star list...
7star- mom, dad and my husband, after that you...
Alien- 7star this not done yaar, in your life, your husband came you demoted me on 5th number...
7star- arrye yaar nit like that...
Alien- like these only...
7star- ok surrender, yes you are now on 4th...
Alien- Its ok yaar i am just kidding...
7star- alien, he is a good person just like
a one big book, each day I read new page, and it's out of my think...
Alien- ahhh someone is very deep love with someone nice love 7star...
7star- not like that.
Alien- yes you are in love 7star with your husband, i told you..
7star- not like that, now you are say so much blabbering...
Alien- 7star think once & then chat with me, i m wait for your message & chat is over...
Pragya think about once again on there relation, but her past so she again ignore went to the rehearsal...

Alien- Pragya Arora Mehera, she changed a lot, she fall in love, she is in love, Purvi she again learn how to love, Purvi you are not here to see her, i was promise to you, I'll took out Pragya from all circumstances today i did it, yaa it's other I did it wrong way, but the way is true, thanks Mehta, if he was not took that signature, maybe These day is not possible, poor man lots of bear nonsense thing's, that my mad friend he share with me that he love Pragya, but still Pragya didn't realize that she loves him, Abhi will help to realize that, very soon, For some days I'll make my way to Pragya understand that she started love to Abhi.. sorry it's 7star, you are with me na Purvi, he all said to Purvi's pic & then
he kiss that pic….

Thanks for reading…

If like then plz hit the star & plz comment also… 😊😊😊