last part 21

Last Part 21

Aliya- we all get mad coz you, how two get together forever, we can't sleep properly last 10 days, coz of you...
Purab- we all are took a tension, that's ok, but once you think about Bulbul, she is a pregnant yaar, how can you be so rude you both….
Roni- Di you hide big thing from me, I m not talking with you...
Abhi open his mouth to say something Raj speaks...
Raj- is that ok, you didn't share with Purab, but you had share with me once.. I never told to anyone...
One voice came behind Abhigaya...
“I know everything, and 3 people knows about these” all see who speaks Pragya knows who is it….
Abhi- aaksh.. he smile aaksh come & hugged Abhi...
Aliya- you know everything..
Aaksh- yes Dibhi was told me everything...
All look to Pragya....
Pragya- sorry….
Bulbul- Pragya i am not talking with you, you hide big thing from me, katti!!!
Pragya- sorry na Bulbul, plz forgive me.. plz yaar….
Abhi- plz yaar forgive us, Pragya everything to all that day, but she did everything coz i told her don't told everything to you guys, sorry and they both hold the ears and Aliya click the pic. All laugh...
Aliya- plz bhai we are just kidding….
Bulbul- yaa she is right, bit when these happens...
Pragya- these happened when door lock, I mean you all plan was lock together in one room for so long time, that was successful...
Purab, Bulbul, Roni, Aliya & Raj- hwww….
Purab- it means, you both was did a arguments drama infront of us...
Roni- we both live in same under same roof, I didn't know anything...
Raj- it happens, it's good, All's Well That Ends Well hu, so congress you both...

Pragya- it's not end till now.
Abhi in surprise- means...
“I'll tell you what mean” dadi's voice came from behind….
Abhi shocked- dadi.
Dadi- yes your Dadi, you goofy, you trouble my daughter in law so much & she hold Abhi's ear & Abhi wincing in pain...
Abhi- dadi it's paining...
Dadi- it's good you realize that, you never think once when you did drama...
Abhi- dadi i am sorry na...
Pragya- dadi leave his ear na, he accepts his mistake na, plz dadi…..
Dadi- beta you only said me that's why I leave him, you never doing these mistake ever again… Dadi leave Abhi's ear.
Abhi- i promise, I never do these ever again in my life.. promise...
Praksh & Sarla all the witness of these moment...
Abhi asked to dadi & Pragya's parents- you all here….
Dadi- Pragya called us here..
Abhi looked at her.
Praksh- we came here 2 days ago, only aaksh knows these, that's why we directly came to green room...
After Abhigaya & all family Members come to India & again Abhi & Pragya getting married but now they love to
eachother selflessly contract of life time...
First night after married in Abhigaya's room...
Abhi entered in room & locked the door, and saw Pragya is on couch wearing her night dress...
Abhi asked- Pragya what are you doing here..
Pragya- what are doing here means, I m seating here..
Abhi- Yaa but why can't you seat on bed...
Pragya- you didn't give me my one question answer..
Abhi- which question & he came near her...
Pragya- Abhigaya means what?
Abhi- ohh my god and he his slap forehead….
Pragya- now what!!
Abhi- I'll tell you & he scooped Pragya in his arm & took her towards the bed...
Pragya- say something...
Abhi- just a moment & took Pragya on bed & said- Abhigaya means, Abhi+Pragya= Abhigaya, got it & Pragya smile....

Now off the light….
SHUUU DON'T DISTURB THEM….

Thanks for reading…

Thanks for voting…

Thanks for comments…

😊😊😊