part 17

Part 17

Aliya- i m thinking something, Roni you go to home & update us...

Roni- ok bye...
Roni reached home & unlocked the door..
Pragya teasing anger tone- thanks bhai for coming quick to home….
Roni only looked at both of them...
Abhi- don't dare to came close my sister again & Abhi went from there….
Abhi & pragya in thought- now came some funny twist in story, like they got first time shocked now again they get shocked...
Roni closed the door.
Roni- Di i m sorry, i was duplicate key...
Pragya- its ok...
Roni- Di are you ok?
Pragya- I m being came into normal state..

In Hotel:
Abhi seating on sofa with angry face...
Bulbul- what happened, you went to meet Pragya..

Abhi- Yaa I went there but nothing came in hand, only anger face and fightings, arguments and all, I was so much pleaded to her but she didn't hear me once...
Bulbul- ok we will talk to her...
Abhi- what will you talk, she love her ego only, so I don't want to talk to her, I love my ego also... & Abhi went from there with victory smile hide from Bulbul….
Bulbul- what's these happing we do something, what these happens… I have to tell these to all, Bulbul inform to all on conference call….

Here Abhigaya on call....
Abhi- you want believe Bulbul’s expression was so funny...
Pragya- Abhi… We doing so much wrong, I feel so much guilty...
Abhi- arrye yaar it's just a prank yaar….
Pragya- yaa but they are so much worried for us, and they want see us together, and you want, we have hidden love...
Abhi- when they know that we both are patch up & all misunderstood clear between us, after i proposed to you they are most happiest person's na..Pragya- because of these I became a sandwich, you never understand these...
Abhi- how can you became a sandwich...
Pragya- at my place Bhai, and other side Aliya & Bulbul, they all are very nice to me, and I can't see their sad face...
Abhi- you think I like their sad faces...
Pragya- is not like that Abhi, i know you have gave them surprise, that's why you did all
these..
Abhi- plz for me for some days….
Pragya- ok only for you, but after that what will happen you only one handle everything...
Abhi- ok baba, promise, bye take care, love you..
Pragya- bye take care & she end the call…

She called India, Punjab...
Pragya- dadi namste, it's me Pragya...
Dadi- Pragya puttar, how are you...
Pragya- I m fine dadi, how are you...
Dadi- i am also fit & fine beta.
Pragya- your Abhi the Rockstar is came here to say sorry to me, and...
Dadi- and what beta...
Pragya- and he said me that he love me...
Dadi- what you say to him...
Pragya- I didn't give him any answer...
Dadi- why beta...
Pragya- dadi i will give him answer when you and maa Papa is here...
Dadi- that's also true words but don't waste the time...
Pragya- dadi I will never waste time more, I'll send you two tickets for you, you came here with kuljeet….
Dadi- but beta...
Pragya- no if’s & but’s now, you have to came here, your  Rockstar Abhi's concert is here, you have to came here 2 days ago...
Dadi- ok as you say, I'll talk with your parents...
Pragya- no Dadi I'll talk with them...
Dadi- ok as you say & end the call...
Pragya called her parents & told everything & they both accepts to came for concert & also there both relation and there new life…

In hotel room.
Raj, Purab, Bulbul & Aliya thinking how they both came close to eachother...

Bulbul- one thing we do...
Raj- what?
Bulbul- we can do one thing that we arrange one unknown day and sit with them, face to face and told them that sort there misunderstandings now...
Aliya- wrong idea….
Purab- why?
Aliya- 6hours they both are in one room face to face, misunderstanding was not sorted infact there ego came between and Bulbul we did these mistake….
Bulbul- which mistake?
Aliya- we told truth to Pragya..
Raj- Aliya don't think that way, you both did coz you care for them, love them na...
Aliya- hmm...
Raj- so just relax, everything will be fine...
Purab- we hope so.
Bulbul- we do one thing...
Purab- what?
Bulbul- tomorrow we plan dinner together...
Raj- ok & also night out..