part 12

Part 12

8 months later:

At Singapore one man on mobile...
Men- hmm, how are you, now come here, stay with us...
Lady- I can't leave kids here alone..
Man- don't give me your kids excuse, you have to face maa-papa one fine day na….
Lady- roni, not like that, here I m teaching music to kids, & it's necessary for them...
Roni- Di you said truth na...
Pragya- yes bhai, but these holidays I'll came.. not sure but I'll try..
Roni- Di next week will Pooja in home, so maa will call you, plz don't say no to maa, plz say to maa you'll try ok..
Pragya- who is elder here, you or me..
Roni- you….

Pragya- so I'll speak with maa, now I m going for lunch & you have to take your dinner...
Roni- bye, take care...
Pragya- same to you &  she end the call...
Pragya writing her diary- today 8 months complete, I came here to London & stay here, still I m missing Abhi, I know that he loves someone else, not me, still I love Abhi, Purvi was right, when we started love to someone unconditionally only we have matter his happiness, then his happiness with another, that doesn't matter, only we think about his happiness & Abhi's happiness with Tanu, I m happy for that, today Abhi will won best album of the year, Congress Abhi, Abhi launch 3 album's in last 8 months, he put his album name so much weird, ‘Abhigaya love’, arrye what's the meaning of Abhigaya, I really don't know, Abhigaya??? He is Buddhu and his album name also Buddhu, but still I love you Abhi, Miss you….
At Singapore...
Sarla calling for dinner to Roni & Praksh, they both came & seat….
Praksh- you call Pragya, how is she...
Roni- maa papa Di is fine, maybe she will came here when her holidays start...
Sarla- these girl did a big mistake, but we already forgive her then why she live her life alone there, why she give herself punishment, stay there alone..
Praksh- you know our daughter very well, first she was never trust on love, and now she started love, but she apart from love, Purvi was so much close to her, when she was died, Pragya stone towards love, after that Abhi came in her life and he was changed her, but he loves someone else...
Roni- paa leave it all, let's have dinner…

At Mumbai...
Abhi’s on mobile talking with Purab- how is darling now..
Purab- fit & fine, where is your next show...
Abhi- London...
Purab mobile is on loudspeaker Bulbul
listen- wow Abhi we want passes of your concert...
Abhi- like you will came there..
Bulbul- ofcourse I'll came there, Purab we are going na..
Purab- yes we will..
Bulbul- Abhi...
Abhi- yes speak up..
Bulbul- any information about Pragya...
Abhi little dispointed in his voice- Bulbul, nothing find about her, next week will show but I m went there 2-3 days ago, for Pragya, don't know she find me or not...
Purab- Abhi be positive. We are going to Delhi, and directly we meet you at London,we are with you..
Abhi- ok, I'll send you all details, where I m staying and all...
Purab- ok bye...
Abhi end the call & called aaksh, as always he never pick up Abhi's call after Pragya leave aaksh not talking with
Abhi, Aliya talked with Abhi but she always did as a formality, they both blem to Abhi for leaving Pragya for his
fake drama..
Abhi seat in hall, someone calling Abhi name behind him. Abhi turned & he surprise...
Men- oh my god, you still same...
Abhi hugged him & said- where are you man, it's long years...
Men brocked the hugged- at USA my favorite place...
Abhi- so now you are Dr.Raj Kapoor. The famous phsyctris..
Raj- yes your mad friend.. by the way where is 7 star...
Abhi confused- 7 star who?
Raj- your wife Pragya, i m her friend alien...
Abhi- I didn't get you, what you said...
Raj- first tell me where is Pragya...
Abhi- we was divorce...
Raj- one minute how can it  possible she loves you...
Abhi- it's all happened because of me.. & Abhi narrates to all him...
Raj- you saw messages on tab, why don't you asked her once, who's tab of that, 7 star was right you are Buddhu...
Abhi- I really didn't get you, plz explain me...
Raj narrate all to Abhi- Abhi that tab was not Pragya that tab was Purvi's...
Abhi- now who is Purvi...
Raj- now don't tell me Pragya never told you about Purvi...
Abhi nodded in no.
Raj- I'll tell you everything, but you keep quite yourself, Abhi nodded in yes..
Raj continue- Purvi Pragya's elder sister, we both was bestie, we both met at USA, We both are same age & same class in phsyctris study, Purvi's heart beats was Pragya, and for Pragya Purvi was everything, one wrong person entered in Purvi's life, and she was end her life, and everything was happened Infront of Pragya, she was
in desperation, and that tab was Purvi, in that tab Purvi's & Pragya's videos, you told me about that messages, that messages of Purvi, for that Suresh, she was send to him, that wrong person Purvi quit her life, Pragya didn't save Purvi, that's why she blem herself….
Abhi was shocked to hear all Pragya hide all her emotion from him..
Abhi ask question- ok, I believe that tab was not Pragya, then why she not believe on love...
Raj- coz she think that every person did a fake drama for love, like Suresh did with Purvi, in all that Purvi quit her self, Purvi was gave me her tab to gave that to Pragya, she was recorded message for Pragya, and said me that told her sorry from her, and in all Pragya met with depression and at any cost she have to came out from all, that's why make my self for her alien...
Abhi- now what's the alien..
Raj- when me & Purvi was studies, that time Purvi was open two different id's, 7 star & alien, on that I'd me & Purvi was talking about you & Pragya, I m your friend and your fan too, that time Pragya learning music, Pragya complete dream of Purvi for her she born herself as Rockstar, she was never compete you, Pragya was depressed that time, that's why I started chat with her as alien, for some days she was never replied me, after some days don't know she started replies my messages,she started chat with me, little bit she came out from depression, but she closed her all doors towards love, for these I did one thing, that I spread your marriage news in all media with fake evidence, but you both did your marriage as contract.. but that contract change into love..
Abhi- you! You did our marriage, it's means that Mehta had no fault, oh my god,it's all happened behind us and we both didn't get any clue..
Raj- because of your mistake, everything was changed...

Abhi- ok, Pragya like stars...
Raj- yaa and Purvi also like Stars, you know on both wrist star tattoo...
Abhi- ok now tell me where is Pragya?
Raj- I don't know where is she,last 8 months she didn't messages me from her 7 Star I'd...
Abhi- because of my misunderstanding, everything happens….
Raj- yes it's your mistake, now what you think next...
Abhi- I'll went to London after 2 day, I hope Pragya meet me there...
Raj- well dude, I m also came with you..
Raj- ok.

Thanks for reading…

If like then plz hit the star & plz comment also… 😊😊😊