part 14

Part 14

Aliya shocked to see Abhi in this much anger Purab also came & punch to Roni.....

Aliya stop to Abhi & Purab but no used...
Abhi held Roni's coller- stay away from my sister, other wise, I never leave you, & he held Aliya's hand & went to hotel..
Here in parking Pragya waiting for Roni, Roni came with injured face, Pragya saw him & shocked...
Pragya- Roni how it happens.. say something...
Roni in pain- it's happening coz of misunderstanding, my Friend's brother had misunderstood me..
Pragya- which? Who?
Roni- can we go to doctor plz, I'll tell you on way...
Pragya- we are going police station First...
Roni- no Di, it's nothing happens any wrong...
Pragya- police station Yaa address...
Roni- Di...
Pragya some anger in her & stern in her voice- Roni
address or police station.
Roni- first doctor then address....
Pragya is very much anger on that person, they both went to hospital...
At hotel room...
Abhi in anger- you will never met that boy ever again...
Bulbul & Purab also with Abhi.
Aliya- but why what happened....
Purab- that boy was fraud...
Aliya- which boy...
Bulbul- that boy who drop you last night...
Aliya- Roni, how can he fraud..
Purab- that boy last night with you and now he was kiss to Pragya...
Aliya- why he kiss Pragya...
Abhi anger clam down hear name of Pragya- Pragya, one minute, what Pragya!
Bulbul- yes Pragya, with that boy...
Aliya- Pragya Roni's sister..
Abhi- Pragya is here...
Bulbul- Aliya call to Roni...
Aliya called him but his call was not reachable...
Abhi- what happened...
Aliya- not reachable...
Purab- his home address...
Aliya- no bhai...
Bulbul slap forehead- shit! We can't lose her, why I'm thinking in wrong way... shit!
Abhi- relax darling, we know that she is here, that means she will meet us very soon...
Pragya & Roni reached the hotel...
Pragya to respeccinits- Mr.AM's room...
Roni to Pragya- Di relax! I m fine, didn't happen to me, don't anger so much plz..
Respeccinits- mam who are you?
Pragya- i m his friend, in thought- I will surely break his mouth... after few minutes..
Respeccinits- ok, she called Abhi's room to take permission...
Purab pickup the call & he thought Abhi's friend coming for give the details of Pragya so he said yes to him.
Respeccinits- mam the room number is 208....
Pragya thanks to her & went towards the room....
Roni- Di plz listen to me once..
Pragya- shut your mouth,and now he will listen & I will speak, I'll never leave that person, who hurt you, how can he hurt you...
Roni- Di misunderstanding..
Pragya cut in middle- now I will clear all misunderstanding, & lift stop her destination, Pragya search room no.208 Roni pleading her but no used..

In room Abhi rest on sofa & his hanky cover his face, Abhi's door open he thought Purab.
Abhi- it's good you came, plz pass me my headache medicine..
Pragya entrance on his room she is in anger thought- now I will give him headache medicine...
She saw on table, one cup hot coffee on table...
Pragya's thought- now your headache gone in seconds.. she took that cup & went towards Abhi. She took Abhi's finger.
Abhi- what are you doing, do whatever you want, plz don't disturb me...
She took his finger & deep in hot cup coffee, Abhi get a electric shocked in his body, he get up from sofa, Screaming in pain...

Pragya looked at Abhi & she
shocked to see him she bit her lower lip, & murmurs- ohh shit! Abhi 'AM' when these happens...
Abhi looked at lady- you are going to be mad or... & he stop he memories her beauty...
Abhi & pragya looked at eachother & sweet eyelocked between them...
Bulbul & Aliya came there saw Abhi's door open. They both saw one boy stand at entrance, Bulbul tapped him he turned...
Aliya- sorry Roni! Because of my Bhai everything was happened..
Roni- these leave and plz save your Bhai, other wise I don't know what your Bhai bear...
Bulbul- means?
Roni- Di is inside the room, with her anger..
Aliya & Bulbul- Pragya is inside...

In room...
Abhi- i am sorry...
Pragya stamped her fit in anger- shit!!!
Abhi- what happened...
Pragya turned to go & said- nothing, why can't I understand, that only person is you, who anger on stupid things & she went from there..
Abhi followed her- Pragya listen to me na, i know i was mistaken to your brother, i m
sorry for that...
She came entrance & looked Aliya & Bulbul is there...
Aliya- hi Pragya, how are you?
Pragya in angry tone- see now i am very much in angry sorry bye & she went from there & in loud voice- Roni came fast, we have to move right now!!
Abhi, Bulbul & Aliya followed them both...
Abhi- Pragya is so much anger on me or on herself...
Aliya- on herself..