Book 1 - Chapter 1

"She died because of me.... Mariah.. " said Hikaru Jin, throwing his head on the floor "What did I do wrong? Why is the world so unfair! I just want to live a one peaceful life with her.. BUT NO!" tears streamed down on his face. The sky churned and the wind howled. Hikaru Jin stood up, looked at the sky, clothes and hair whipping in the wind. 

"The past is the past.." Turned his head around and started walking in the mountains direction.

**

In an abandon apartment called Sunshine, in a small town called Oshu is where Hikaru Jin lives. 

-Clock started ringing-

"Mhmhmm" groaned Hikaru Jin. He picked up the clock and threw it across the room. He stood up, put on a uniform, went outside of his apartment. "This is the fifth time that I move this month" said to himself "I better hurry or I'll be late!" started running, going in the direction of his school. He looked around on the way to his school. He stop, eyes wide open, breathing heavily "It can't be.." shaking his head "Hey you! girl in the white clothes!" Hikaru Jin called out. The girl turned around and looked at him. Mouth, and eyes in agape. Breathing intensifies. "What are y-" before Hikaru Jin got to finish his words, the girl started running in the opposite direction, where the river bank is located at. 

"Stop!" Hikaru Jin called out. The girl didn't seem to heard him and continued running to the river bank. Hikaru Jin started running as fast as he can, trying to catch up with the girl. 

After half an incense of stick to burn, the girl finally stop running. "I thought you died? I saw you died if my arms.. I saw you taking your last breath.. Mariah.." said Hikaru Jin while tears runs down on his face. 

"Do you believe in God?" said  the girl in white clothes named Mariah. Mariah turned around and looked at Hikaru Jin in the eyes, smiling.