Kakashi and Gai

Kakashi and Gai - comedy team with Kakashi as the straight man

Ep 37
Gai to Kakashi: "Your team is pretty good but perhaps they were just lucky, but as long as my team is here, they can't go any further since in the next stage, personal abilities will be critical. Youth is sweet and sour, and sometimes strict."

Kakashi: "Did you say something?"

Gai thinks: "That was pretty good, rival Kakashi. That attitude is somewhat modern and pisses me off!"

Ep 41
Kakashi thinks Ino-Sakura rivalry is similar to Naruto-Sasuke rivalry and says "rivalry is a mysterious thing" and looks over at Gai and waves. Gai thinks that's hip and he hates it!

Ep 66:
Gai says he wants to see what training Kakashi used for Sasuke since he's his eternal rival.

Kakashi: "Did you say something?"

Gai: "That was very hip of you Kakashi, why do you always pursue revolutionary reactions?!"

Ep 67
Gai: "The chidori is also called the lightning edge (Raikiri) - Kakashi once cut through lightning with that move. Chidori is its true name. The secret lies in the human body's fastest attainable, speed of the thrust and the chakra accumulated in one arm turns into a sword that can cut through anything. But you've taught him a reckless move."

Kakashi: "I don't want to hear that from you, right Lee-kun?"