Abilities

Copy Cat Ninja

Kakashi, the copy-cat ninja, has copied over 1000 jutsus with his sharingan. The sharingan, a kekkai gengai (blodline power) limited to the uchiha clan, was transferred to him from Obito Uchiha by the medical ninja Rin.He has been said to be better at taijutsu than Rock Lee, smarter than Shikamaru and has a better tracking nose than Kiba. Also, kakashi's hand seal jutsus are very fast. He is able to performed highly complex jutsu much faster and with much fewer hand seals. Kakashi is able to create shadow clones of himself to distract or attack his foes.

Sharingan

Perhaps Kakashi's most dangerous feature is his left eye, which was surgically implanted at the wish of a dying friend (Obito Uchiha). The Sharingan allows him to copy any Jutsu he sees (provided it is not a Bloodline limit Jutsu), but also allows him to see and predict the movements of his enemies before they make them. The original owner of the eye, Obito was a member of the Uchiha clan and therefore this eye belongs to the clan and should only be able to be used by them. It was surgically taken from its original owner and replaced with Kakashi's non-functioning eye, his body has not adjusted itself to the eye. It is this reason that Kakashi can never deactivate the eye and keeps thus is forced to keep it covered with his headband, so as not to consume Chakra unecessarily. Kakashi even prefers not to use it in certain battles as the eye consumes a lot of his Chakra. It is unknown how Kakashi has made his Sharigan stronger as he is not an Uchiha, however he managed to evolve the eye to three tomoe. Later in the series Kakashi pushes the Sharigan even futher during training and creates his own version of the Mangekyo Shairgan. Also in the series it comes to light that Kakashi has been training with the Sharingan as he can now use it for a full day while fighting Naruto and Sakura.

Mangekyo Sharingan

As his students are training with others Kakashi takes this time to improve his own skills. During this time he learns a Mangekyo Jutsu "Kamui". It allows him to create small black holes near his enemy, which has the power to pull them into another world or rip of body parts. He uses this while fighting Deidara. Deidara is impressed saying he rivals Itachi control but Kakashi admits that he is nowhere near finished and only achives in taking off Deidara arm as he needs more practice telling Naruto he was aiming for Deidara's head. After this Kakashi is able to use it once again in the same battle against a speeding attack, Blocking it with the Jutsu . But the technique almost kills him after he uses too much Chakra and is taking to hospital where he remained in a coma for a week; this was the result of only using the new Jutsu three times in one day. Since that day Kakashi has not used the Jutsu again to this day.

Chidori

A technique that was created by Kakashi. However, he now uses an even more advanced techique called Lightning Blade. This technique channels a lot of lightning chakra to the user's hand and sounds like a lot of birds chirping. The user then runs and thrusts his hand into the target. The technique can pierce through most substances, however it has drawbacks as the user must run in a straight line and he must have the sharingan or his foes will be able to counter the attack with ease.

Rasengan

Kakashi was either taught or copied the rasengan by/from his teacher, Minato. The rasengan does not have a fixed amount for it and the user can use it as much times as he wants as long as he has the chakra for it. The rasengan damages internally in a horrific spinning motion, literally tearing the opponent apart inside. This attack cannot be used in places where it drains chakra like Jirobou earth release barrier.

Summoning jutsu

Kakashi has signed the summoning contract with the dogs and he can summon eight dogs to help him track his opponents or hold them in place like what he did to Zabuza before charging the restricted foe with chidori or lightning blade.

Evil sealing jutsu

This jutsu takes up a lot of chakra and can be used to seal off orochimaru's curse mark. However, it depends on the wearer of the curse mark's will to see if he wants to use them as well.

Water clone technique

Kakashi copied this jutsu from zabuza. The clone is often used for distracting or for attacking his enemies. If the clone is injured, it will turn back into normal water.
Kakashi emerges from the earth and pulls the opponents down until only his head is not in the ground. After that, kakashi can torture or kill him.

Silent homicide technique

Kakashi uses this technique along with the hidden mist technique. The user of this technique slits the throat of his opponents with a blade. This attack be defended against.

Hidden mist technique

This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that the user and the people inside cannot see through and has to rely on sound alone to know each other's place. This technique can be used to prevent people from using genjutsu as it requires eye contact. This attack is used by kakashi alongside the silent homicide technique.
This technique can be used to defend the user against attacks.

Thousand years of pain- A joke technique he used to humiliate Naruto in combat, the user thrusts his finger at the opponents rear,causing immense pain and embarrassing him.