Reunion

His Greatest Weakness
Naruto returns from his training as does Sakura it has been two years since the group have seen each other and Kakashi has spent this time refining his skills in hopes of being able to stand up to Akatsuki when the battle comes. Naruto gives Kakashi a welcome home present of the latest Icha-Icha series, a group of romantic novels that Kakashi reads and first read as he was fighting Team 7 with the bell test all those years ago. Kakashi wishes to see how the two have grown and challenges the two of them to the bell test again, this time they have to capture the bells from Kakashi. Once again Naruto charges head first and it seems as if Kakashi is about to use the same devastating move he did when they did this test the first time, but is caught of guard by Naruto who was using double clones and is almost shot into the river himself. Shortly after Sakura slams her fist into the ground causing a shock wave. Kakashi is impressed at their new skills and decided to keep a distance. Now with Kakashi hiding in the woods, he sits down and starts to read the book Naruto gave him only again to be attacked. Once again the crafty Joinin escapes and Naruto and Sakura realize they will not beat him like this. Lying in wait they spring their attack, jumping from the trees, Kakashi instantly goes on the defensive waiting to be attacked, but then Naruto starts to scream out the ending of the new Icha-Icha book which Kakashi is reading. Kakashi covers his ears and closes his eyes only to open them to find his two former pupils holding the bells.