Chunin Exams

Training Saskue

After the events in the Land Of Waves Kakashi felt his students where ready for the Chunin Exams. Team 7 managed to get past all of them and then came the battles between the different teams. This is where we find out about Guy, another Jonin who has a rivalry with Kakashi, in fact it is ten to nine in Guys favor after they had battled last. During the fights that take place Sasuke is branded by Orohimaru and Kakashi seals the brand using the Evil Sealing method to prevent it growing anymore then it has. Then Kakashi deiced to train Sasuke alone.

Kakshi trains Sasuke in the use of Chidori (the song of 1000 birds) the attack he used on Zabuza, to help control the cursed seal that now marked Sasuke. Their training runs over and they arrive late to their final battle. Before the last battle between Gaara and Sasuke can finish the sand village along with Orochimaru attack the hidden leaf village. In the commotion Gaara flees and Sasuke follows him. Kakashi orders Naruto and Sakura along with Shikamaru to follow Pakkun (one of the ninja dogs) and stop Sasuke and bring him back.

Kakashi and Guy are fighting off the other Jonin that have attacked their village and they watch as the battle between the 3rd hokage and Orohimaru takes place and Kakashi asks why the Anbu are just standing there. Soon he confronts a former Konoha ninja posing an Anbu black ops and the ninja flees the scene.

The 3rd hokage was killed in the battle and as all the village say goodbye, Kakashi visits another grave of an old friend who gave him the eye he uses now ( Obito). Yuhi Kurenai appears at his side and says that he is going to be late, the two share a moment as friends before heading to the 3rd's resting place..