New Friends and the Shower Scandal

~Ashley's POV~

"Hey. I found him." Ashley smiles at me. They all look over at us.

"Andy, I would like you to meet Jinxx and Jake. Jinxx, Jake, this is Andy." The two boys got up and shook my hand.

"He is mute like CC then?" I just nod at Jake's question.

"Nice to meet you, Andy." Jinxx seemed kind of quiet.

"Let's all go up to my room." Ashley then leads us all up the steps and into his room.

"So, before we just go off and talk about random shit, I have something to announce." Everyone turns to Ashley as he speaks up.

"Andy and I are dating." I smile at the words he just spoke. I take his hand in mine and they all have smiles on their faces.

"Aww! That is so adorable! I wouldn't have guessed that you were gay, Ashley." Jake shrugs and then we all just sit and talk until everyone has to leave.

Andy- They were really nice.

Ashley- Ya. I am glad they will be joining our little group.

Andy- I am really tired.

Ashley- We haven't had dinner yet.

Andy- Oh ya.

Ashley- Come on. Let's go find something.

Andy- I will be back in a minute.

Ashley- Where are you going?

Andy- Outside for a minute or two.

I hold up my cigarettes and then he nods in understanding.

As Ashley goes into the kitchen, I walk out the back door.

~Ashley's POV~

Andy holds up his cigarettes. I just nod and head downstairs. He follows, but goes out side. I see the smoke from the window.

I wish he didn't smoke. It is so bad for him and I don't want it to hurt him in the long run.

When he walks back in, I just stare at him.

Andy- Dude, stop staring... Do you need something?

Ashley- Sorry. I just don't like that you smoke. It isn't good for you.

Andy- Ashley, can we not talk about this?

Ashley- We need to talk about it.

Andy- Fine.

Ashley- Why do you smoke? I know that you know how bad it is. Plus, you aren't 18, so how do you even buy them?

Andy- I stole a bunch from my dad a while ago. I smoke because I had been forced into trying it when I was 16. Then I just got hooked. Now it just feels right.

Ashley- Will you at least try to stop, for me? I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Andy- I don't think it will work. CC has tried to help me stop before, but it never worked then.

Ashley- Andy, come on. Just try.

Andy- Fine. I will do it for you. I don't want to lose you.

Ashley- Thank you. Now eat up.

I had gotten us each a bowl of cereal.

We eat in silence and when Andy finishes, he goes up stairs. I hear the shower a minute later. I clean up my bowl and then slowly walk to my room. At least Andy agreed to try and stop.

I get a text asking for a towel. He forgot his. Again.

"Why don't you come out and get one?" I step into the bathroom. The water was off, but he was still standing there.

"Please. I am really cold." I read the text.

"Then come and get a towel to warm yourself up." I can sence that he just rolled his eyes.

"Then close your eyes or get out." I laugh at the text.

I decide to trick him. I open the bathroom door, but instead of walking out, I stay where I am and close the door. I then try and be super quiet and tip toe over to where the towels are.

I hear the shower curtain open. I don't even think he ever thought of me doing this.

As he steps into view, I hide in the very corner. I slowly see his foot, his knee, his thigh, oh... nice view. I see a shocked and terrified expression on his face as he lunges for a towel.

I block him from getting one and he tries to run back to the shower. I grab his waist, and me being quite a bit more muscular helps with stopping him. I turn Andy around so he is facing me and then I bring his lips to mine, interlocking our hands as well.

"You look very nice." I smirk and look at the naked Andy standing infront of me. He blushes.

"Except for the scars. Those are hideous." I get a text from him and frown.

"Don't say that. You are gorgeous, scars and all." I bring his wrist to my lips and kiss his arms, up and down.

I watch as he gets dressed. Seeing his face slightly redden is amusing. I giggle at his cuteness. I grab his hand and lead him to bed.

"Lay with me." I say as I get in bed and pat the space next to me. As he lies down next to me, I lean over and kiss him. He kisses back and then curls up to me. I put my arm around him and listen to his breathing slow as he drifts into sleep.