Messy

***I have decided that there will only be two or three chapters after this one for this book, and then the sequel! This chapter is just something funny and lighthearted before the next chapter where things get quite interesting.... And then after that, there will be one or two chapters to finish up. And after the last chapter of Between the Raindrops, there will an A/N about the sequel, so stay tuned***

~Ashley's POV~

I wake up with Andy in my arms. In this moment, everything is right. I lean down to kiss Andy on the cheek, but I am interrupted by my dad yelling up the stairs to me.

"Ashley! You need to mow the lawn before I get back from golf at 5." His yelling woke Andy up.

I use my hands to plug Andy's ears and then I yell back, "Okay I'll do it after I eat!"

I remove my hands from cupping Andy's ears and then giggle at Andy's messy, mop-like hair.

Andy reaches over and grabs his phone, so I grab mine to be ready for his text.

Andy- I'm hungry

Ashley- Ya, me too.

Andy- Could we go to the cafe?

Ashley- Anything for you.

Andy- :P

Ashley- ;D

Andy- :{)

Ashley- :{o

Andy- 8===)

Ashley- WTF?!?!

Andy- Hehehe ( . Y . )

Ashley- Strange child you are

We then drag ourselves out of bed and to the closet to get clothes. Andy seals my KISS tshirt and then he puts on his black skinny jeans. I wear a plain red shirt, grey skinny jeans, and my leather jacket. When we are ready, we head down stairs and out to my car.

"Do you want to go to the cafe, or to the new Waffle House?" I see his eyes widen when I mention the Waffle House. "Waffle House?" He nods and I drive off in the direction of the new breakfast place.

We arrive about fifteen minutes later. I open the door for Andy and we walk in, holding hands.

"Welcome to the Waffle House! Is it just you two this morning?" I nod and the perky greeter then leads us to a table and gives us menus. "A server will be right out to take your drink orders."

"She was perky." I then smirk and Andy giggles, nodding in agreement.

"Would you like hot chocolate? I know how much you love it." He nods and smiles like a kid in a candy store.

A server comes out of a door and walks over to our table. "Hello, my name is Charity, and I'll be your server today. What can I get you to drink?"

"We will both have hot chocolate, but he would like no whipped cream." I smile at Charity as she walks back to the counter and soon returns with our hot chocolates.

"Do you need more time with the menu, or are you ready to order?" Charity smiles at Andy and he smiles back.

"Andy, do you know what you want?" I ask him and he nods. He then points to one of the dishes but then shakes his head no as he points to some of the toppings. I understand and relay his order to Charity.

"He would like the chocolate chip waffles but with no coconut, kiwi, or cherries. And I would like the m&m waffles with no coconut, kiwi, cherries, or raspberries. And can we have four of the chocolate chip cookies as well?" Andy smirks at the cookies.