Caught and Scared

~Ashley's POV~

"Ashley! Get your ass down here, NOW!" I was woken by my father yelling. Andy was awake now too.

"Go back to sleep, Andy. I'll be back up in a few minutes." I kiss his forehead and head downstairs.

"What the hell do you want?" I snap, rubbing my eyes.

"The school called. Here." He shoves the phone to my chest and I take it, glaring at him as I place it to my ear.

"Hello?" I speak into the phone.

"Hello. Ashley Purdy?" It was the school secretary. I recognised her voice from the day before.

"Yes, it is Ashley. Is something wrong?" I kind of sensed something was off. They wouldn't have called my dad if it was minor.

"We understand that Mr. Biersack is currently living with you, and recently was involved in a beating on school property? Correct?" Shit, this was probably about that.

"Yes, that is correct." I don't know where this is going.

"Could you please bring Mr. Biersack to the school. There are things we need to ask him and you were there, so you will be questioned as well. Just please make sure you are here by 11:30am."

"Uh, okay. I'll tell him and we will be at the school then. Goodbye." I hang up and then run back upstairs.

"Andy. Andy wake up." I rub my hand on his back, attempting to wake him up.

As he goes to yawn and stretch, I am standing too close and he hits me in the face with his hand on accident. He shoots up into a sitting possition and looks worried.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine. Just need a second." That kinda fucking hurt.

"Go shower. You kinda stink and we need to be at school at 11:30. It is 9:00, so we have time. Just get up." He sticks his tounge out at me before walking to the bathroom, taking my advice for him to shower.

I am about to get dressed, but then Andy texts me.

Andy- Ummm... I can't wash my hair. My cast can't get wet and I can't use my arm anyway. Please help.

Ashley- Can I come in? Are you naked? ;)

Andy- Kind of... I have on boxers. Just come in and help me.

Ashley- Ok. Do you just want me to shower with you and I can help you out?

Andy- Sure. Why not?

I hear the bathroom door open and turn to see Andy standing there in his boxers. I go into the bathroom and strip down, glancing at Andy and seeing him blush made me smirk. I hop into the shower and get it to the right temperature.

"Ok, you can come in. It's warmed up." The shower curtain is pulled back a little and Andy steps in carefully. His one arm has a plastic bag taped to it and he has to be extreamly careful because he can't have his brace for his ribs on in the shower.

I squeeze some shampoo into my hand and lather it in his long hair, making sure I don't get it in his eyes. I turn him around so he is facing me again and rinse out the shampoo. After that, I squirte conditioner on my hand and massage it throughout his raven black hair.

"You have so much fucking hair! It is like I'm washing a shaggy dog." He smirks and I just laugh.

I rinse his hair and place a delicate kiss upon his soft lips. "You are washing your own.... areas..." I see him laugh silently and that makes me roll my eyes at him.

As he rinses off, I wash my own hair, and by the time I get out of the shower, Andy is dressed and waiting for me.

"Breakfast?" I read the little paper he had written on, crumpled up, and thrown at me.