Guess That Song!

Aphmau: If you like it then you should've put a ring on it!

Kawaii~chan: Mom's not home tonight so we can roll around and have a pillow fight!

Katelyn: You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone.

Garroth: I am not a bad man even though I do bad things, very bad things, such horrible things!

Laurence: I need you to hurt me, I need you to fight me, I need you to kill me, I need you to destroy me!

Dante: These simple parts of mine are irreplaceable, unlimited connections when you're digital, becoming one with wires is sensational, go out with the old and in with the new!

Travis: I cannot stop this sickness taking over, it takes control and drags me into nowhere. I need your help I can't fight this forever. I know you're watching- I can feel you out there!

Aaron: Baby there's a place where we can go, where it's always shining like the snow!

Zane: Ever on and on I continue circling with nothing but my pain in a carousel of agony, 'till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing, and suddenly I see that I can't break free!

Gene: How can you understand something that you never had? Well baby if you let me I can help you out with all of that!

Sasha: It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small, and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all! Up here in the cold thin air, I finally can breathe! I know I left a life behind, but I'm too relieved to breathe!

Zenix: Here we are at the top of the hill, the hill that's quietly crumbling. Looking back, I see a saddened sight, and watch my shadow fade into the floor. I am left standing on the edge wondering how we got this far.

Michi: I'm kind that the girls don't like, I'm the kind that the boys fantasize, I'm the kind that your momma and your daddy were afraid to turn out to be like.

Ivy: You can join the team or you can b**** and moan. You can live the dream or you can die alone. You can fly with eagles or if you prefer keep on testing me and end up like her!

Lucinda: With this little cobweb potion you'll fall into dark devotion. If you ever lose affection, I can change your whole direction!

Ein: There's blood on your lies the sky's open wide. There is nowhere for you to hide the hunt is moving.

Kai: We get along just fine. I say everything you like to hear. It's funny how much I feel like I'm looking in a mirror.

Stargazer: I want to talk, want to breathe, want to be a living thing. All I ask is for you to keep me in memory. Try to remember me.

Teony: The popular one, the popular chick. It is what it is and now what popular is.

Daniel: I think the world is wonderful, the world is wonderful, and we only get one chance on it, so please tell why you're hurting yourself. I guess I just do not understand. What's the meaning of life? Everything I've been told I believe, yet people that I love just leave.

Dottie: Dreams of ivy covered walls and smokey French cafés. Fight the urge to strike a match and set this dump aflame.

Rylan: Did my invitations disappear? Why'd I pour my heart on every cursive letter? Tell me why the hell no one is here. Tell me what to do to make it all feel better.

Blaze: You don't have to feel like a waste of space. You're original, cannot be replaced. If you only knew what the future holds. After a hurricane comes a rainbow.