The Bad Boy Saved Me <> Teen Fiction

Chapter 1.

Lilith's pov

"Lily flower." My maid said softly shaking me awake.

"You got school, love." She said and I groaned and got up. Today was my first fay back to school after summer break. I got a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and John my dads secretary said dad was still sleeping because he didn't get in til 3am. I went outside and got in my red mustang and went to school. I pulled into the parking lot and saw my friends and parked my car next to Jason's car. I killed my engine and got out.

"You got snake bites!" Alison my best friend shrieked. She had been in France with her parents for the summer and we only called and texted.

"Did it work?" Lucy asked hopefully and I said nope.

"Maybe I should get arrested?" I suggested and they said you did that last year.

"What about. Wait no you did that already." Nick said and we laughed.

"Wait what about throwing a party at your house?" Jason asked and I smirked.

"Back yard is way big for it. I like your idea. I'll call Sally to get the stuff. Saturday?" I said and they said yes.

"Meet up at lunch. Yeah?" Lucy asked and we all mutter yes. We went our separate ways as the bell rung. Molly the schools Queen bitch came over to me as I was at my locker.

"Awe look she's trying to get attention with her new make over." She taunted any her plastics laughed.

"Ha ha at least I'm not spreading my legs." I snapped and pushed passed her and went to class. I was walking to class when my phone beeped. I pulled it out and it wad Alison.

Crazy Bitch:

Okay so the whole school has now been informed about the party. We are shopping Thursday hoe. ;)

I was about to reply when I walked into an extremely rock hard wall.

"Mother of Christ!" I groaned and backed away rubbing my nose. When my eyes focused I saw a guy. I looked up and saw the one and only Austin Reed.

"Watch where your going Nerd." He growled and I scoffed. I bent down and heard cat calls from behind and grabbed my phone. I stood up and walked around him and went back to my phone.

Me:

Bet your ass we ass we are my crazy bitch! I need this plan to be 100% full proof. I texted Sally and she's going to get the stuff today and Friday. Alcohol included. ;)

I walked into my maths and sat in the back.

"Lily, party Saturday what time?" Nathan the captain of the football team asked standing in front of my table.

"The nerd is throwing a party?" Daniel Brown, Austin's best friend asked.

"Dude this chick can party man." Nathan said and I rolled my eyes.

"Its at 10pm. My dad won't be home till like 4am." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Sweet." Nathan said and I sighed as he went off to his friends.

Lunch.

"Oh my God you ruin everything!" I heard Molly scream and I looked over to see Lucy my shy best friend. I stood up and walked over.