The Bad Boy Saved Me <> Teen Fiction.

Chapter 5.

Lilith's pov

The boys dropped me off at home but before I got out of the car I took my heels off.

"You boys owe me for dragging me to this event." I said and they smiled.

"We'll do your homework." Calvin said and Austin and I busted out laughing.

"Nah there's a carnival this weekend. Alison, Lucy and I want to go. Pick me up at 10am tomorrow." I said and got out of the car and went inside. I shut the door and locked it.

"Have fun?" Axel asked and I looked up to see him and his girlfriend of 4 years.

"I did. Some of our relatives were there. Molly was there and oh my God. Austin practically told her we were dating and she left us alone the whole night. Mrs Reed Austin's scolded her because she was wearing a clubbing dress." I said and they chuckled.

"Axel showed me the picture of you and the boy. He's cute. Good for you Lily J." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"He's like my best friend Jane." I said and they said sure. I kissed their cheeks and went to to my room to change.

……

I was up by 8 and I was in the kitchen wearing one of Austin's hoodie's he left over. I was dancing around as I cooked.

"This is very entertaining." Austin said and I screamed and fell. I looked up to to see Austin looking very amused.

"Sally let me in." He said and helped me up. I went back to cooking as my cheeks felt hot.

"The guys are getting Lucy and Alison." He said and I hmm.

"I saw you changed your profile picture to the picture your brother took of the two of us." He said and I nodded.

"We looked adorable. Even if my hair is still pink." I said and he chuckled.

"Molly posted on face book last night saying she and I are dating." He said and I laughed.

"The bitch wishes she could date you. What did you say?" I said knowing him so well.

"I told her we were never dating. Hell I've never even slept with her. I mean we've made out but that it." He said and I smiled.

"You'd catch an STD if you did." I said and he laughed and came over and helped me cook.

Daniel's pov

We walked into Lily's house and we heard laughing. We went to the kitchen and saw Lily and Austin. Lucy and Alison were smiling and whispering.

"She hasn't laughed like that since her mom." Lucy whispered to us. Alison took pictures.

"Awe how cute!" Lucy squealed startling them. They looked up at us and we laughed.

"Just for that you don't get breakfast." Lily said and we stopped laughing and glared.

"And that's how you know my sister is the best cook." Axel said walking inside from the back with a women.

"Hey Jane. How is working at the hospital?" Alison asked the women as they hugged her.

"Its good. How are you girls. God it feels for every since I last seen you two." She said making Alison and Lucy giggled. They talked as we all sat down.

"Is there coffee?" Axel said and Lily said yeah.

"So dad called." Axel said and we all looked at Lily.

"He tell you?" She asked nervously.

"Yup. He's marrying her now. They are are having twins. I think its a load of bullshit. I think she wants him for his money." Axel said and she smiled.