The Bad Boy Saved Me <> Teen Fiction

Chapter 4.

Austin's pov

Calvin, Jake and Daniel are out of the war so its just Lily and I. Its been a whole three weeks since school started and a week and a half since the war started. Lily showed us the pictures she threatened Molly with and we couldn't stop laughing. She had mad copies and more copies. We had broke into Molly room and put them all over her room and we left a note say game on bitch - Unknown. We've been using a blocked number texting her and its so funny watching her become paranoid. Anyways I picked up Lily today so we could get breakfast at the dinner with the boys during first hour. I honked my horn and she came out looking sexy as hell.

She got in and threw her bag in the back.

"Morning A." She said and I said morning Lily babe. I drove off to the dinner.

……

Assembly.

Lilith's pov

I was sitting at the top of the bleechers with the guys and my friends. I saw men in Army uniforms enter. Austin held my hand as I tensed up.

"Lily Rose!" I heard and I looked up to see Axel. I shot up and jumped over the rail and landed on my feet. I ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Your home!" I cried and he tightened his arms around me. I saw students going g to their family member.

"I've missed you so much Lily Ro." He whispered and I nuzzled my head into his neck as people clapped.

"Axel!" I heard Molly.

"Piss off Molly." Jason snapped and I giggled. Axel put me down and I wiped my eyes.

"One day Molly. I haven't seen my brother in 4 months. Give me one fucking day." I said and Axel pulled me to him.

"What happened to your hair?" He asked and I said molly broke in and out hair dye in my shampoo.

"Still a stuck up brat I see." He said to her and her jaw dropped.

"Come on I'm treating you and your friends to food." Axel said to me and my friends cheered.

……

I was sat next to Austin as we were telling Axel about the prank war. He was laughed so hard I thought he was going to piss his pants.

"You made glitter explode out of their lockers?" He laughed and I nodded.

"Austin was pink for the whole day. Jake was purple, Calvin was bright blue and Daniel had all the colors." I said and he laughed.

"Jason got it on video. I had out the empty bottles in Molly's locker. It was epic. She bitch slapped all four of them for calling her a slut." I said and he busted out laughing. Austin put hid arm behind me and smirked.

"Yeah and we got back by putting paint all over her red mustang." Austin said and I glared.

"Yeah they ruined my baby girl." I said with a pout.

"Her cars are like how girls are with their hair." Axel said and I nodded. After eating Axe paid and I went home with Axel home. I went to my room to change and Axel came in and we went to my secret room and hung out like old times.

"So what's up with you and Austin?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Nothing. We're just friends." I said and he scoffed.

"He looks at you like your his prize and joy. How did you and him even become friends?" He said and I giggled.

"I went to see mom a couple weeks ago and he was there visiting he brother. Than I threw a party that Saturday and Molly opened her big mouth to his friends about my life. We talked about how his parents ignore him to. They started ignoring him after his little brother was killed. We became friends after that I guess. He gets me y'know." I said and he smiled.