The Bad Boy Saved Me <> Teen Fiction

Austin Reed above. 

Chapter 2.

Lilith's pov

Its finally Saturday. I had the back yard set up and the club house set up as well. Tables for beer pong and lights everywhere. Vince would direct the guests to park and to the back yard. I was getting ready.

Sally said people are arriving so I went out back and the music was loud and people were drinking

Sally said people are arriving so I went out back and the music was loud and people were drinking. I got a cup of whiskey as Alison and Lucy came over and we started dancing. Guys joined us and we were dancing and drinking all night. I found the stoner pit by the fire pit. I took the joint out of Steve Adams hand and took two drags out of it and gave it back. I sat down and we passed it back and forth.

......

I was taking shots when Sally came over saying my dad was home early. He came out and saw it and his face didn't even show one ounce of anger. He went back inside and I grumbled and grabbed a bot of whiskey and went to my old tree house. Some people were leaving as it got to 1am. I sat on the edge of the balcony drinking from the bottle.

"You okay?" Austin asked startling me and I fell off the balcony but before I hit the ground my hand was grabbed and I looked up to see Austin. He pulled me up and we stumbled back.

"That's now the second time I fell off this damn thing." I said and he chuckled.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded and we settled down inside the tree house.

"I saw the look on your face when your dad walked outside. Are you okay?" He said and I looked at him.

"I take it Molly told you about my family?" I asked and he shrugged.

"She told Daniel, Calvin and Jake who told me. I can relate. Both my parents ignore me after my brother died." He said and I nodded and down some whiskey.

"How long ago did he pass?" I asked and he said three years ago.

"Drunk driver hit him while he was skate boarding. He was only 12." He said and I looked at him again.

"I'm sorry. Its hard loosing someone you love." I said quietly and looked outside. Everyone had left.

"Lilith you up there?" Sally called up and I said yeah.

"Come out here I'm not climbing up there Lily flower." She sassed and we chuckled and walked out.

"Your dad left again honey." She said and I huffed out an annoyance.

"Can you call Uncle Tim tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded sadly.

"Do you need a ride home honey?" She asked Austin and he smiled.