The Bad boy Saved Me <> Teen Fiction.

Chapter 3
Austin's pov

We took Lily to the tattoo shop and she asked for two piercing. She went to the back with the guy to get them done. 35 minutes later she came out and we looked at her in shock.

We than took her to the mall after she paid for the piercings

"Your evil." She said when I pulled into the parking lot.

"You don't like shopping?" Jake asked and she said God no.

"Alison and Lucy practically have to drag me out the car." She said and we laughed. I parked the car and rolled the windows up and closed the sun roofs. I killed the engine and we got out and she grumbled.

"Oh how I wish I could go back to bed." She said and we dragged her inside as she whined about the cruel and unusual punishment. We went to Hot topic, rue 21, etc. She finally got a dress and boot heels. We went to the food court and she got a lot of food. We got our food and got a booth seat.

"Hey baby." We heard Molly and Lily grumbled and kept eating.

"God cow much?" Molly asked and Lily gripped my thigh making me jump.

"Skank much?" Daniel asked and Lily giggled and stole one of my fries.

"What are you doing hanging out with the loser anyways?" Molly asked ignoring Daniel's comment.

"Unlike you I'm actually fun to hang around with. Now I'm in a bad mood so unless you want a black eye I would leave." Lily snapped and she glared at Lily.

"We don't want you here Molly. Leave!" I snapped putting my arm behind Lily. Molly let out a shriek and stormed off. Lily moved her hand and went back to eating. After hanging out at the mall a bit we went back to her house and went to her secret room and hung out. Lily was texting her friends that she's not coming to school tomorrow. Around 8 she went to get ready as we used the other rooms to get ready. I went to her room and plopped on her bed. Lily walked out in a dress and she looked beautiful.

"Whose gonna drive?" She asked as she put a necklace on.

"Your uncle Tim said he would drive us and pick us up at 2am." I said and she nodded and bent down grabbing her boots.