Chapter 15 - Commanding

Jeff's thoughts:

He looked up at me and I saw his handsome face. I had always prayed to God and wished that we would never meet but seeing him stand before me made me more than happy. He had cut his hair and he seemed more muscular than before. He looked better but I was going to deform that pretty face of his. I dropped the gun and focused on my powers. I felt rage build up within me. I heard Ellen scream my name and asking me to stop but I wasn't going to.

I had been imagining how this day would be, for so many years now. I had it all perfectly planned out. I would savour each scream that escaped his mouth. Every drop of blood that left his body would give me joy. I was surely going to enjoy this. I could see all the memories before my closed eyes. The struggles my parents had to go through for my operation. Mom working for hours. Taking classes, sewing and selling her embroidery everyday and Dad, working day and night at the factory.

He had exhausted himself so much that he could no longer feel anything. He worked until all the powers and life within him had been drained out and I blamed myself for all of it. I was more than just angry at those monsters. Why didn't they just kill me for once. Atleast I wouldn't have to watch my parents in pain. They had sent several complaints to the school but the authorities just paid deaf ears. Kyle was Mr. Kingston's grandson.

Mr. Kingston was the most respected and reputed lawyer of the town and no one could believe that his grandson​could do such a thing. He got away just like that but now he wasn't going to get away from this. I was going to ruin his life just like he ruined mine. I could feel the wind whirl around me and I heard several crashing sounds. I would pay Ellen for all that I had destroyed because all I cared about was Kyle's destruction.

Ellen's Thoughts:

The couch had a huge hole and all the decorations and furniture in the living room was falling apart. I couldn't understand what was going on. How could Carl be Kyle? The description just didn't just fit in. I was having a hard time believing all of this. I was having a hard time believing my eyes. I couldn't recognise the person standing in front of me was Jeff. There was a lot of hatred in his eyes.

I tried stopping him by shouting his name but he just ignored me. I looked at Carl and saw him standing right there with a calm and solemn expression on his face. He was not the least bit scared. It seemed as though he was actually prepared for this. I called out to him and he looked at me, smiled and said, " Don't worry about me Ellen. I deserve this and I'm going to take it on without any complaints. Just like Jeff did. ".

I could see tears fill his eyes. He was feeling really bad about what he did. I know he did but that didn't cover the fact that he was guilty. I had no idea whom to support or whose side I was on. All I knew was that I had to stop Jeff from hurting Carl..or Kyle...or whoever he was!!