Continuation of chapter 12

She looked too good to be real. Her orange curly hair bounced perfectly when she walked in her high heels. She was the most popular girl in school. Alright, she had tons of attitude but everyone adored her and wanted to be like her. I wanted to be a friend of hers too but with the image I had, I was just thankful she looked at me.

I was leaving when I heard her call my name, not my name exactly but..well anything is good for a start, " Hey FBP! Coach Drake is calling you to the ground. Ugh! I can't believe I just talked to you. ". I asked in a puzzled manner, " Why would Coach call me when he knows I have a lesson? ". Natasha stood staring at me with a disgusted face and said rudely, " Do you think I care? ". With that she just sashayed away, " Nice talk. ", I muttered.

I went to the field and saw Coach standing there with the team. I played football and I was actually pretty amazing at it. However, due to my image I never got to show my talent to Coach or anyone else. I sat on the extras bench, sometimes serving water. Let me tell you that the team comprised of the hotshots. Harry, Luke, Morgan and Kyle and his group of bullies were the stars of the team.

I realised that they were having extra practice during the lessons. I had never been called​ for extra practice before. I ran towards Coach and the team. Seeing me approach Morgan stuck his foot out and I stumbled upon it landing face first into the grassy ground. Coach saw all of it and scolded Morgan, " Don't you ever do that again Mr. Franklin. ". Morgan sighed and said, " You can just call me Morgan, Coach. We are not in the 20th century anymore. ".

His remark received several giggles from everyone. Coach gave him a cold stare and said, " 50 rounds of the entire school ground in 15 minutes. ". That stopped the giggles. Morgan tried protesting but failed. I couldn't help but smile. I changed my expression as soon as I saw Kyle eyeing me. He was angry for some particular reason, which I was unaware of. As soon as Morgan was gone Coach looked at me.

He motioned for me to step forward. When I followed his order he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Congratulations". I had no idea why he was congratulating me. I gave him a confused look but he just smiled at me. He turned towards the team and said in a loud booming voice, " Boys! Meet your new Captain, Jeffrey Hamilton! ".

Note: Surprised? Well you should be. This is probably Jeff's chance to fix everything. Make things right for him. Once he gets famous, nobody will make fun of him ever again. I hope you are enjoying. Keep reading and voting .

And on a serious note: I am really putting in a lot of effort to write this book. I'm currently in the ninth standard and my studies are really difficult. I won't be able to update much. I love the people who read my book and appreciate it. It's ok even if you don't but please don't give harsh comments because it hurts my self confidence and my feelings too. I hope you understand. Thanks.