Chapter 31

~Alexis's POV

After the photo shoot, we all headed to the local ice cream parlour. I forced Jaime to order a vast amount of ice cream. I said it was for all of us but it ended up with Erin and I eating three quarters of it and everyone else ate the rest of it.

"You're going to get even fatter than you will with pregnancy." Jaime whines as I swat away his spoon that was trying to take some ice cream.

"I'm prepared to take that risk... ish." I say and eat more ice cream.

"How come you haven't had a brain freeze yet?" Tony says as he threw down his spoon, giving up on trying to get more ice cream.

"I got used to it. I'm experiencing one now." I whine as I hold my head.

"Oh diddums." Jolie says in a fake sad voice. Jaime leaned over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Better?" He asks.

"Much better." I smile and kiss his lips.

"Guys guys, PDA! PDA! There's a seven year old here and we're in an ice cream parlour!" Tony shrieks and covers his eyes.

"You two are really dorky, it makes me sick." Erin whines.

"What can I say? We have a special relationship." Jaime says after we pull away.

"Looks like it." Jolie says. We all pay then leave the parlour.

"Where to next? I don't really want to head back to the bus." I state.

"Isn't there a playground here?" Tony asks.

"Yeah, I think so." Jolie says. We wander around for a few minutes and come up to an adventure playground with a few people inside.

"Wow! Look at the climbing frame!" Kenadee squeals and starts jumping up and down. Tony whispers something into her ear which makes her nod her head and giggle.

"Tag!" Tony yells, tags Jaime and Tony & Kenadee run off to the climbing frame.

"What? That's not fair!" Jaime whines and starts running after them. Jolie, Erin and I sit down on the warm grass and watch Kenadee, Tony and Jaime act like huge kids. Kenadee was hiding behind a bar but didn't see Jaime sneaking up behind her. He grabs her around the waist, fake growls and starts spinning around, making Kenadee giggle and laugh loudly.

"They're going to become great dads." Jolie says as we observe the three 'kids'.

"Yeah, myself, Tony and the little one will be a huge child like family." Erin says and rubs her belly

"Jaime and I are forcing our little bean to love Disney, which I don't think will be too difficult." I say.

"That will be easy. Every child loves Disney! It's pretty obvious with Kena, eve since I got her the Elsa and Rapunzel dress, those are the only things that she's worn for three weeks." Jolie says which makes her chuckle. We all embrace the silence for a few minutes then something springs to my mind.

"Erin! You haven't nicknamed your baby bump!" I exclaim.

"Oh yeah, you haven't!" Jolie exclaims too. Erin stares at us weirdly as Jolie and I discuss baby bump names for a few minutes.

"We've come to an agreement. Your baby bump shall be deemed Marshmallow." Jolie says triumphantly.

"Ok... why Marshmallow?" Erin questions.

"Why not? It's an adorable name! Although, please don't call your child Marshmallow." I say.

"I won't name the child Marshmallow. Marshmallow IS an adorable name for a baby bump." Erin says.