Chapter 43

~Alexis's POV

"This hurts like hell!" I whined as I breathed through a contraction. Jaime ran through to the back room and helped Jolie move me to the front of the bus, seeing as I wasn't in the state to walk.

"Are you actaully in labour?" Mike asked timidly.

"Yes!" I hissed and moaned as the contraction started to pass.

"Does it hurt?" Vic asked. Even though my brothers can be pretty smart, they were being incredibly stupid at the point in time.

"What do you fucking think?" I hissed, prepared to rip my brothers heads off.

"What do we do?" Kevin shouted.

"Right guys, off the bus! We're pushing it!" Jaime yelled.

"Are you actually being serious?" Tony laughed.

"We're in the middle of the fucking desert, have no ways of calling for help and my girlfriend is in labbour!" I had seen Jaime get mad but holy shit, he was pissed. He actually looked kinda hot too when he's this angry. I blame the hormones. I got another contraction and started wincing as I tried to pass it. Jolie helped me breathe with labour breathing techniques. I tried following them the best I could, but I ended up giving in and started crying.

"Jaime, this hurts." I cried.

"Hold on Lex, we're trying to get this fixed." Jaime whispered, stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head.

"Right, outside!" Mike yelled and the guys went out.

"No, you stay." Jolie commanded Jaime.

"What? But I need to he-." Jaime got cut off as I started wincing and gripped Jolie's hand.

"Yeah, it may be better if I stayed." He said and sat beside me.

"Yeah, that's an idea." Jolie said. I held Jaime's right hand and Jolie's left hand and probably fractured them as the contraction continued. I felt the bus slowly move and the guys grunting from outside.

"How far do we have to push this?" Vic yelled from outside.

"As soon as we can either get a signal or if someone passes!" Kevin yelled. The bus kept slowly moving as I had numerous contractions.

"They're geting quicker and shorter, she'll need to give birth soon." Jolie said as she timed my contractions.

"I am not giving birth to my baby on a tour bus." I said though gritted teeth.

"I know you don't want to but you may have to." Jaime said.

"Guys! There's a tour bus approaching!" Mike yelled. The bus stopped moving and Jaime looked out the window.

"It's Asking Alexandria's tour bus!" Jaime exclaimed. The bus stopped as Mike signalled the driver. Mike spoke to the driver then ran into the tour bus.

"Asking can take us to the hospital. Do you think you can make it to their bus?" Mike asked. I nodded my head, gripping Jaime's arm as I attempted to stand up. I soon sat back down as I grabbed my bump and winced.

"No, tht's not happening." I panted. I felt Jaime lift me up and carried me off the bus.

"Oh, you weren't joking when you said she's in labour." Danny said as Jaime kicked open AA's bus door and climbed in.

"No, I wasn't." Jaime said and put me down on the couch. Everyone else got on the bus and AA's driver started speeding down the door, getting me to the hospital. Jolie grabbed my face with her hands and forced me to stare at her.