chapter 2

GUUUYS hey you's;-)

im sorry that this chapter is boring but i had to put in where she told the girls about the dinner. so i just filled it with what they are wearing, so sorry!

___________________________________________________________

Honestly, i have never walked home faster than today! I might as well of ran it.

i came bursting through the door making the girls jump and getting death glares, ooops.

"starbucks, niall. me and yous, nandos, tonight" was all i managed to get out.

"Do you mean that me and Jess are going to Nando's with you and Niall Horan?" April said trying to make sense of things.

"No, all the boys will be there"

"EVEN HARRY? ohmy, we gotta go get ready, hair make up. what are we going to wear? ohgosh lets go start getting ready girls" April said this all in one breath, wow.

They pilled into my room with their clothes and make up, since my room was the biggest, and started to get ready.

Jessie was wearing a sleevless navy shirt, with white poka dots, covered by a grey and red variesty jacket. She had white shorts on (since it was the summer) and red and blue toble tounged converse. she left her hair straight and put on a swipe of mascara and lipgloss.

Arpil was wearing a stappy orange playsuit with tiny white birds on it and a few braclets. she put on brown sandals and a denim jacket and left her hair down and curly. she put on foundation, masacara, eyeliner and lip gloss. She also had a brown shoulder bag for her phone and money.

I was also wearing a playsui only mine was navy with a white laced coller. I had on grey flats and a grey shoulder bag. i put on the same make up and April and curled my straight hair loosely.

By the time we got ready it was 5 and it took 20 minutes to get to Nando's so we left straight away.

This car ride has been the most longest and most annoyingest car ride, ever. it doesnt help that jess and apirl are screaming in my ear, oh the joys.