chapter 4

YAY the boys are home now:-D heheheh

enjoy

comment?:-)

______________________________________________________________________

i opened the door to find a screaming Harry being sat on by Louis, Liam 'trying' to take him of Harry, April near wetting hersefl at them, and Zayn&Jessie snuggled up on the sofa ( I KNEW IT:D)

As soon as Louis saw me, he ran up to me and gave me one of his famous bear hugs.

i also heard a chorus of wolf whistle's and 'hey's

"Lexxxi, can we watching finding nemo? pretty please?

"finding Nemo, really Louis?"

"yes" puppy dog eyes, oh god, i fall for them every time:(

"ugh okay. i'll go make popcorn, Jess got get blankets please"

"yes m'am"

half way through the movie we got bored, so we turned the volume down and played truth or dare. I LOVE this game!

"Haz, you first. truth or dare?" oh Louis, of course:L

"Um, dare?"

"i dare you to kiss Lexi" hahah wait, what? no!

oh, Harry made his way over to me and sat infront of me, held my head in his hands and, well kissed me.

fuck you Lou.

Our lips moved so well together, and i got shivers down my back. it was relaxed and gentle and i kind of liked it..

NO NO LEXI YOU DID NOT.

when we pulled away, everyone looked shocked apart from Niall, he was tense and you could see the anger in his eyes. so i grabbed his hand and put my head on his shoulder. and he calmed about, thank god.

Harry finally pipped up.

"k, so my turn. Jessie truth or dare?"

"truth"

have you and zayn kissed yet?"

"no"

"you's would need to hurry up with it"

"shut up Haz."

"my turn" jessie obviously wanted to change the subject hahah aw bless.

"Liam, truth or dare?"

"Dare" well, he looks cinfident

"i dare you eat a mouth full of ice cream, with a spoon" confidence gone.

"but"

"do it"

"ugh"

After he did it he quickley fired the spoon half way across the room. aw haha. we played for another half an hour. At this point me and Niall were on the sofa, with my head on his chest and his arm protectively around my waitst.

"I'm tired" i yawned

"well then go to sleep"

"kay, night"

"goodnight beautiful" he kissed my forehead and i then dozed off.