chapter 15

When i woke up it was 11:48, the girls would be here at 1. and they were coming straight to mine, so i got up and tiydied my room up abit then got a shower. When i got put i put on some denim hollister shorts and a pink and navy striped jack wills rugby polo shirt and my navy converse. i put on some mascara, and put my hair up in a bun.

I went downstairs and because it was a saturday Mum was home but Eden was at her friends house. by the time i got downstairs it was half 12, so i asked my mum to make some food for the girls coming.

She made loads of pancakes, and toasties and things like that then she went for a walk.

When the girls arrived i brought the food and we went up to the games room on the 3rd floor, and ate and chatted.

My phone buzzed.

Hey Lexi, sorry i couldnt text back last week, i had no signal where we were sorry. But yeah, April told me what happened. and it didnt mean anything i promise, i would never do anything that i would lose you. i love you alot lexi and i hope you realise that. no one will ever come between us. your the one for me. - Niall xx

i showed the girls the message and they told me what to write back

Its okay. how about we just talk, face-toface when you finish all your shows yeah? i love you too Nialler, but i was just upset. sorry. - Lexi xx

we then started to talk about me and Niall, yay?

"Lexi, he was devistated when he found out you came back here"

"i was going to come back here anyway Jess"

"yes but you didnt even say goodbye, and you left early" april added.

i sighed. i knew they were right. i want to have my Niall back. i miss him.

"I'll talk to him when he finishes his shows, like i said. now lets go surfing yeah?"

they both said yes and we were away to the beach.

************************* two weeks later, when Nialls shows are done;)

me, Jess and Emily were watching tv when the doorbell went. April, Hannah and hannahs Boyfriend James were away surfing, i swear all people do over here is surf, no joke, including me:D

i stood up to go answer the door.

I opened it to see 5 male figures standing there.

"Hi were one direction" they all said.

"and im her to get my girlfriend back" Niall Added.

"Guys!" i said giving them a group hug. "Come in, Jess is in the living room.

"Nice place, big."

"yeah, my dad needed a room for buisness stuff, so we now have two living rooms, but Jess is in that one, go on in i'll get some drinks." i said, pointing to the living room where Jess was.

"I'll come help Lexi" Niall offered. i just smiled at him and went into the kitchen.

"Lexi, yano your gonna have to talk to me sometime." he said, while i took out glasses.

"i know"

"so."

"i know it didnt mean anythign if thats what your asking." i said, pouring juice into the cups.

"Do you think you can go back to being the best girlfriend on the earth?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"hmm,i dodnt see why not" i winked, then he kissed me.

i pulled away first lifting the tray of cuops. " we better get to the guys"

THE END.

i know its a boring and pointless story, but i needed to start somewhere right?

im going to start writing a new fan fic soon though, i might start it tomorrow. not sure. depends on how much homework i have-.-

thank you for reading this, and please please please read my next one:) it will hopefully be longer, and better than this one:)

LOVE YOU ALL!:*