chapter 14

*Lexi's Pov*

i landed in Queensland Australia, and got into the taxi that was bringing me to my house. The driver helped me get my suitcases (I had 2) into the boot, and then we got in. I gave him the address as we pulled away from the curb.

Once i got out i thanked him and gave him the money, i even gave him a tip:D

I rolled my suitcase up the driveway and up to the front door and rung the doorbe, since i havent been here in like 4 years, i dont have a key anymore.

Lemmie tell you about my house. Its big, like REALLY big, and white. It has a huge front and back garden. in The back garden theres a tennis court and a swimming pool. Get how big it is now? yeah, so inside as soon as you walk through the door you can see a set of stairs, to your right there is a games room, next to it is a living room and then a closet. On your left there is another living room (bigger) then a kitchen and a dinning room. And then a landuary room/downstairs toliet. Upstairs is just filled with bedrooms, 6 in total, which i dont get, cause theres only 3 of us.. But anyway. My room is Light pink with green and silver  things in it, with a en-suit. we also have a gym, and another games room on the third floor. its usually the 'messing about with friends' floor.

right, anyway. after about a minute on waiting for someone to answer the door, i saw my mums gorgeous face. My mum has light brown hair like mine, only hers is short and has a wave in it, she has big blue eyes and is quite slim for being 34.

"OH MY WORD LEXI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she said, well screamed, while taking me in for a hug.

"Arent i allowed to see my family?"

"Of course, yes, come in." she took one of my suitcases and brought it in for me. i brought in the other and we went into one of the living rooms.

We just sat there for about 2 hours or so catching up, Eden had joined us half way through cause she was out shopping. it was now half 9 at night and i told my mum i wanted to get a goodnights sleep to see the girls in the morning.  She gave me a hug goodnight and me and Eden went upstairs.

She followed me into my room and helped me take a few things out of my suitcase, stuff i would need for the morning, and the ploped herself down on my bed.

"SOOOO, any hotties?"

"a few."

"any special men" she winked

"yeaah, thats kinda what i wanted to talk to you about"

"OMG who is it? is he cute? will i like him?"

"Its Niall Horan." and then she screamed, for about 5 minutes straight, maybe more.

"OMG OMG OMG I HAVE TO MEET HIM, AND HARRY OMG IM MARRYING HARRY DO YOU KNOW THAT? IF NOT YOU DO NOW OMG YOUR SO LUCKY!" she took a breath. "Are you like best friends with one direction now?" she asked.

"yeah 2 months since me and niall started dating, and well 2 monthgs since i have become friends with them all" hahaha it sounds weird now:$

and then she had another heart attack, and we started to talk about it. and i told her about the beach and thats why im here early and stuff.

we talked for another hour before she finally got tired and went to bed.

I cannot wait to get up, to see my best friends, well, appart from Jess and April. and the boys now i guess..

i sent Emily and Hannah a text saying

Hello you, havent talked to you in like what? 3 weeks? i miss you loads:( theres a suprise coming your way in the morning;) love you:)

tehey both replied asking what it was, but i didnt bother texing back i just went to bed.

*************next morning.

I got up at hald 10, and got a shower and put on a bikini and white shorts with a peach crop top. i put on my red converse and lifted a towel, phone and my house keys,into a bag,  yes mum went as soon as i went to bed to get some keys cut

I walked down stairs and got breakfast, which consisted on 2 weetabix's covered in a yoghurt and a few slices of banana. ia te and went up to brush my teeth.

Mum and Eden had already left for school and work. My mum worked styling models for a photoshoot, while Eden was only 5th year and was doing her GSCE's at the minute.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and locked the front door. Hannah only lives 5 minutes from mine so i walked.

I knocked on her door and went threw the same thing i did with mum. Emily was even there.

we talked for about half an hour.

"Hey, girls wanna go surfing, i miss it so much" i asked while finishing my cup of orange juice.

"sure" they said in unison.

we went and got our boards and got into Hannah's car. Mine usually stayed at Hannahs cause I would go to her house then we’d go to the beach together.

Once we were at the beach we put on our wetsuits and attached the strap to out ankles and went into the water.

We stayed in there for about and hour, sometimes we just sat on our boards and talked. But we finally got out and we for something to eat.

The rest of the day consisted on shopping, and then we all piled in at mine for a movie night. Emily’s favourite movie was Finding Nemo, so we had to watch it. It reminded me of the first movie night with the boys, and cuddling up to Niall.. I missed them so much, it had only been 3 days. But the girls are coming soon so its okay.

By the way with the girls, the got a flight to somewhere else in Australia and they are staying there for a few days because Jess’s family moved there. Then they are coming here.

Me, Hannah and Emily ended up watching the movie 3 times, playing truth or dares, it was pretty boring compared to one directions version but still. And I told them about being besties with one direction and the whole Niall thing.

They said he probably didn’t mean it.

Speaking of Niall I haven’t talked to him. Im gonna text him now.

Too: Nialler<3<3

Hey Niall, haven’t talked to you in a while now. Im sorry for just getting up and going, but I hope you know why. And if you don’t, then, well either ask April or work it out.

Lexi.

I miss his hugs. And his kisses, and his smell, and smile, and eyes, AND HIML

The next few days were pretty much the same as the first day, eat, movies, surf, shop, catch up with people. I Even meet Edens boyfriend, hes cute. And they’re perfect together, im happy for her.

It is now half 11 at night and im going to sleep , since the girls are coming home tomorrow YAY.