chapter 11

OKAY so the song for this chapter is Bruno Mars just the way you are,  mostly because its in this chapter, BUT it was also on the radio and now its stuck in my head, i love Bruno Mars do you? Hes gorgeous<3 

ANWAYS ENJOY and PLEASE COMMENT:)

______________________________________________________________________

i cant believe we're going home in 3 days" Jess said to zayn as they walked hand-in-hand into the living, where i was painting Aprils nials.

"I know babe, least we live near eachother yeah?"

"Yeah but your going to be on tour alot"

oh crap, i forgot about them being on tour. "Yeah guys, when do you's next go away" i butted in.

"a week after we get home from here. its only for 2 weeks though, not to long" Liam answered while walking into meet the rest of us with Lou on his back.

"Lou get done" Eleanor hit him on the back, and he jumped down and hugged her from behind, leaving his hands resting o n her hips, they are so cute together, i swear their babies are gonna be hot;)

i stood up and walked to the bottom of the stairs "Im going to the beach, anyone coming?" i asked, i heard a chorus of yes's' and then i walked up the stairs, followed by the girls. they boys didnt have to get changed since they were wearing their swimming bottoms and a top already, i dont know why, but they were.

I walked into my room and lifted out my bikini and shorts over it, and went to the bathroom to get changed.

i put on my bikini and threw my hair up into a bun and went back into my room where i lifted a bag, put a towel, my purse, my iphone, car keys and room key into it. and walked back downstairs to see everyone waiting, how do they get ready so fast?

We took the cars to the beach since it was 20 minutes away. Once we were there we put our things on the ground and ran into the see. we all messed around in the sea for about 20 minutes then i walked out by myself.

Niall ran up behind me lifting me up bridal style, and walked over to were our stuff was, he let my feet back on the ground and i wrapped a towel around my half-wet (sun dried it a bit) body, and sat down, Niall sat down beside me and we lay there in silence.

"Hey Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"yano the way yous are going on a two-well tour  when we get back?"

"yes" he said and looked at me worringly, "Your not going to break up with me are you?" he said, this time standing up.

i stood up to face him,

"no, i would never!" i said giving him a kiss.

"Good, what about it then?"

"i was just thinking, instead of me going back to London, just getting a flight to Australia, i really miss my mum and my friends"

"sure, thing babe, we'll book your flights when we get back"

"Thank you" i said kissing him, yet again. only to be interupted by Louis and Liam running up to us with Eleanor and Danielle on their backs, aw how cute?

"GUUUUUYS" Lou shouted "we're going to get food, comi-"

"yes" Niall replied, not even letting Louis finish.

We gathered up our things and Niall let me wear the hoodie he had brought since i only had shorts, and my bikini.

We went to one of the resteraunts near by, it had some spanish name. we went in and a waitress should us to our table.