chapter 8

AH I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE SORRY!

but yeah here it is:L

_________________________________________________________________

*3days later*

"Hey April" i started as i walking into the living room, i swear this hotel room is more like a house.. it has two floors? haha pretty cool if i do say so myself. "where's the boys?"

"oh Jess and Zayn went to the cinema and the rest are away to get lunch"

"ah okay cool, we'll im gonna for a walk, amybe get a starbucks, wanna come?"

"nah im gonna wait on the boys, i'll phone you when their home" she said, not once taking her eyes out of the magazine she was reading..

"right okay c'ya" and with that i grabbed my bag and put my phone, car keys, purse and room key in it, i put my glasses on and left. i didnt know whether i wanted to walk or not, i'll see when im out.

i got down to the lobby and it was really warm, so i started to walk to the nearest starbucks, which was only about 5 minutes away.

Once i got there, i ordered a carmel frappuccino since it was hot outside, and went over to one of the empty seats.

"you dropped this" i heard a man say, i looked up to see the most beautfiul brown eyes i have ever seen, well appart from Zayns that is.. his light brown hair was in a justin bieber kinda of style, he was tall wearing navy chinos, a plain white t-shirt convered by a blue chekered shirt, and TOM's, like Lou:-D! i snapped out of my daze to see he was holding my hotel key.

"it dropped when you took your purse out" he said smiling, shows hit perfect white teeth.

"thank you" i smiled back.

"Jake" he said holding out his hand

"Lexi" i smiled, shaking his hand

"Nice to meet you Lexi, mind i join you?"

"No not at all"

as soon as he sat down the waiter came over with my drink, Jake already had his. We sat there for about half an hour getting to know eachother, i learnt that he was a tour guide for one of the hotels round here, he's 20 and single. He lives in the hotel that he works for and he has lived here for only a year. oh and he comes from London,  like me.

'im feeling sexy and free, like glitters raining on me'

my phone went of, meaning i had a phone call. and it was Niall that set that song as my ringtone, he says hes obssesed with Jessie J and wants to make me fall in love with her, strange child.

"Sorry, excuse me for a minute Jake please"

"yeah sure"

i gave a smile before i answered my phone

"Hey April, they back?" I asked, knowing that, that is why she is calling me

"Yeah, Niall said if your not back in 10 minutes, he's eating your food, its your favourte"

"They got a subway"

"yeah so hurry up"

"okay thanks, bye" i hung before she got a chance to reply, and walked back to my seat with Jack, starting to lift my bag.

"Hey Jake, i gotta go, my friends have brought home lunch"

"aw thats okay, here call me or text me sometime, i'd love to do this again." he said, handing me white peice of paper, with.. his number on it, of course!

"yeah, sure bye" i gave him a quick hug and speed walked down the street in the direction of the hotal.

I opedned the hotal door and ran for my food. Chicken, cheese, with lettuce, cucumber drenched in sweet chili sauce, these guys know me to well.

i unwrapped it and put it on a plated then amde my way to the table and sat in the seat beside Niall. He gave me a side hug and a kiss on the cheek "Hey babe"

"hey Niall"

"where you been?" he asked, taking another bit out of his sandwhich.

"Just at starbucks.

"haha fun, wanna do something tonight?"

"yeah sure, like what?"

"MOVIEEEE NIGHTTTTTT"

"not again Lou" i sighed

"what? why not? WHATS WRONG WITH MOVIE NIGHT?" he yelled, pretending to cry.

"BooBear, whats wrong?" harry came rushing at the sound of Lou shouting.

"Haz, they wont have a movie night tonight"

"i want a movie night" harry said, frowning.

"Yeah it wanted be to bad actually" Seriously Niall, why?

"ugh, fine,BUT were arent watching finding nemo, OR ANY OF THE TOY STORYIES" i shouted the last bit making sure Liam, who was in the living room, could hear me

" I HATE YOU LEXI" Was his reply

"LOVE YOU TOO LILI"

"DONT CALL ME THAT"

"SORRY LILI"

"FUCK YOU"

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN"

"YES MUMMY"

 "GOOD BOY" and with that i looked back at Niall

"you's two done now?"

"hahah yeah sorry," i started, blushing "i say we watch the parent trap? i havent watched it in ageeeees" i said dragging out the end of the word 'ages'

"Sure thing babe" Niall said before he kissed my forehead, lifted our plates, put them in the sink and came back over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wanna go get some food from the shop, we can even get another starbucks?" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine

"Weeell, i do love starbucks" i paused, " yeah okay, just let me put some trousers on, its getting to cold now for shorts"

"Okay, leaving in 5"

"OKAAAAY" i shouted back while racing up the stairs.

i took of my white shorts and out on my pink skinny jeans and my cream baggy cardigan that my gran knit me, god i miss her so much.. she dies when i was 15, she was like my best friend. i told her everything and she helped through the pulling and the selfm harming..

yeah thats another thing you dont know about me, when i was 12, i got bullied, like proper beat up bullied. i only got beat up 3 times, but in school they used to pull my hair and always slag me about being fat and stuff. i want really fatm i guess you could say i was a normal size for a 12 year old, but they made me really self concious, so i stopped eating, my gran realised i had been loosing to much weight and confronted me about it, she told me i wasnt fat and i was just being silly, so she got me eating again, but even at that it was only salads and i never ate snacks between meals. about two years later, my mum told me that my gran had cancer, and she had a year to live. i just couldnt deal with the pain, so i cut myself. it made the pain dissapear, and when i went to visit my gran in hospital one day, she saw this too, and told my to stop, she got it into my head that it wasnt the answer, so i listened to her and i have never done it since.

Anyways, i put on my cardigan and lifted my phone and went back down stairs again to find Niall waiting at the door.