chapter 12

I put Miley Cyrus - goodbye as the song for this part, you'll see why. i Actually love Miley Cryus, i used to be obssesed with her:') shes amazing. and i can also relate to this song right now so yeah, thought it was good. ENJOY:)

i woke up and Niall wasnt there, probably eating. So i got up and had a shower.

Once i was out i put on a light and casual dress that reached mid thigh and my brown sandals. I let my hair dry naturally and went downstairs.

"No we're going to the beach"

"no movies."

"NO, we're just gonna have a fun day home."

as you can guess i came down to an arguement about what to do today.

"Lexi, what do you think we should do today?" Louis huffed.

"Well since its our last day, and we have done everything there is to do, i think we should just chill at the beach"

"TOLD YOU SO" obviously Lou wanted to go to the beach.

"Right then go get ready, and we can go out for breakfast then the beach, go" Liam ordered and we did as we were told.

I just went up stairs and pull a bikini on under my dress, and put a towel and the rest of the stuff i needed in a bag and left. This time i was first down the stairs, waiting on everyone else.

Soon we were away and at some place to get food.

We only stopped to have a quick bit to each then to the beach.

Me and April were lying on the beach towels, sunbathing, when i felt water on my back, i turned around to see a dripping wet Niall hovering over me.

"Hey you" he said lying on me now, kissing me neck.

"Hello, please get off me. you are heavy." i said bluntly.

You see while i was sunbathing, i saw Niall in the see with some blonde bitch, she was flriting with him alot, like messing up his hair, running her hands down his chest, whispering in his ear, jumping on his back, and the worst thing is, Niall didnt stop her. 

"Im going back in, coming Lexi?" He asked.

"No" i said, and turned back over to sunbathe. and he ran down to the sea again.

"April, im going." i said standing up.

"Going? Going were?" She asked, also standing up.

"Back to australia, im going to go back to the hotel now, and book flights for before you's all come back, i cant wait till tomorrow. sorry" and with that i lifted my things, and ran back to the hotel.

We went to a beach that was closer, so it didnt take as long to get back.

Once i was back at the hotel, i got a shower and changed. i put on a pink, purple, and blue playsuit and again, my brown sandals. i put on a cardiagan and booked tickets. i was going to have to leave the hotel in half an hour, if i wanted to be back before the rest of them came back. And also my flights at half 4, its now half 1. so by the time i get there and stuff.

I packed my stuff, it only took me 20 minutes to do that. so i wrote the guys a note.

first of all to Niall, which i left on his pillow saying

Niall, i loved being your girlfriend, but i guess you have someone new, and dont say you dont, cause i watched you's at the beach.

i hope shes nice to you, and your happy.

I really did love you.

goodbye. Lexi x

and one to the rest of the group, which i left on the kitchen bench.

HELLO MY FRIENDS (i was a bit happier with this one than Nialls)

hope yous had fun at the beach

im gonna miss you's all, i hope i get to see your gerogeous faces soon yeah?;)

have fun touring boys. and it was nice meeting you Danielle and Eleanor:)

i love you all<3

oh and Jess+April, i'll see you next week in Australia yeah?

love Lexi xx

and then i lifted my bag that had car keys, purse and phone it, threw it over my shoulder. lifted my room key and dragged my suitcase out of the room.

I reached the lobby and left my key in, and drove to the aiport.

Once at the airport,it was hlaf 3, i would be leaving in an hour, so i decided i would check in and get something to eat.

i sat down with my subway (NOM;D) and my phone vibrated. i lifted it out of my bag and unlocked it.

i had 2 messages, one from my sister saying

Hey, you never said when you were coming home? hope its soon:D

love you<3

i replied to her saying that i would be there next week, i wanted to suprise her and then i read the other message, it was from April.

Hey babe, me and the group are just getting something to eat,then coming back,  just letting you know incase you werent gone yet, i'll see you in AussieLand, love you:)

i wrote a reply saying i was at the airport, thank you, i'll see you in Australia, blah blah blah.

it was then that my flight number was called and i had to board the plane.

i got on the plane and found my seat and got comfy, then the plane took off. and i was now on my way to my home.

Im gonna miss those boys..

__________________________________________________________________

AND SHES GONE, CAN YOU BELEIVE IT? OVER SOMETHING SILLY?:( im gonna upload another few chapters later, cause i have no homework and i'll be bored if i dont so yeah:)

COMMENT!:)