chapter 3

Hey guys:-)

okay so i tried to make this chapter a bit longer than the rest, don't know if i have though, but yeah have fun reading.

dont forget to comment either:-)

____________________________________________________________________________

I hope April doesnt start fangirling in here, that would be embarassing to say the least..

As soon as i walked in i saw Niall waving at me, signalling for me to come over. So i did, and the girls just followed behind me with their jaws on the ground.  ugh.

"Lexi, this is Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn. guys this is Lexi" i heard a chorus of 'hey's and 'hello's, and each boy gave me a small hug.

"Hey boys nice to meet you's. This is Jessie or Jess, and April" i said pointing to the girls as i said their name. and each boy gave them a small hug also, including Niall. I saw the way Zayn looked at Jessie, and his hug seemed to last longer than the others boys. i had to bit my lip making sure not to shout 'AWWW'

We sat down and i let Niall order for me since i have never been here before, and after he gave a rant about how i should come here more often cause the food is so nice and all this, he ordered me a peri peri chicken and he also ordered the same for himself. he says its their best dish.

We just at the table eating, talking and messing about. I felt so relaxed considering the fact i am having dinner with one direction. I admit i do like Niall a bit. He's so caring and sweet. He's funny, charming and so damn hot! His eyes always have a sparkle in them, and his smile could literlly light up the whole room. and his laugh is something you could just record and listen to over and over again. every time he touched me i got butterflies in my belly!

The boys insisted on paying the bill, as well as walking us home. Which i thought was abit unfair considering how long of walk it is, but they wouldn't listen and we were soon on our way home.

Niall and I walked abit behind the others. it was silent at the start but then he broke it.

"So Lexi, tell me about yourself"

"um, okay.. Well I'm Lexi McClure, im 18 and i live with my two best friends from no age. I went to an all girls grammar school here in London. My favourite food is sweetcorn and I am in love with The Saturdays. Mollie King is my role model. and i love animals. My dad died in a plane crash when i was 12 and my mum lives back in Queensland, Austraila. thats pretty much it.."

"Im so sorry, about your dad  - and not being able to see your mum"

" ah it's okay, it was a while ago. and it was my choice to leave my mum and live here"

"How long have you lived in London?"

"Since i was 15, i lived with my Auntie until my 18th birthday then moved in with jess and April"

"How have you know them since you's where no age if they lived here and you lived in Austraila?" he looked so confused, it was cute.

"They both lived in Queensland and when Jess was 9 her parents wanted to take a trip to Italy, then america, then here. and April's parents moved here when she was 14."

"oh i see"

then it went back to being silent, it wasnt awkward though, it was nice. until he just suddenly stopped walking.

"Whats wrong?"

"Lexi, can i tell you something?"

he looked worried, uh oh.

"um yeah sure"

"well, since i saw you earlier in starbucks, i havent stopped thinking about you. You are absolutely beautfiul, and you dont know it. I know  we just met like 5 hours ago, but i really like you. And the way you trusted me about your mum and dad, i now know i can trust you."

he stopped, looking at me hopefully as if asking for approval. i gave him a smile and then he kissed me,

his lips were soft and gentle, but the kiss was filled with passion and our lips moved perfectly together. he pulled away first.

"i really like you too, Niall"

"really?" his face lit up.

i gave a small nod.

"In that case, will you be my girlfriend Lexi, i know its so soon but-"

i cut him of by kissing him again.

"i take that as a yes?"

"of course i will silly"

"hahah c'mon we bette rget you back" and with tat we walked back to my flat, hand-in-hand.

every girls dream.

_____________________________

aww yay their together:D

i hope this was longer than the rest?

guys please comment and tell me what you think, and what you want to happen next!