Principal harley

"What's going on out here??"Shouted principal Harley

Principal harley is a tall man with gray black hair green eyes and he always wears an old red scarf, that probably belonged to someone in his family.

"I can hear you all in my office which makes it very difficult to concentrate on my work."

" Principal Harley you need to see this! there was a fight...and.." Mr. King said with shock and confusion in his voice

" Well what happened man, spit it out!"

"..Just come with me"

Principal Harley and mr. king ran outside to the quad, to see the shocker outside that scared the students.

Principal Harley stood in shock at the giant rock wall that trapped a girl by the wrist

"Wha..what happened?" mr. Harley finally spit out.

"Idk sir.. When I came out side to see what all the noise was I saw that girl, standing over a another girl who was on the floor, the girl standing Over her was getting ready to throw a punch, but the girl on the floor flipped to her side and kick her leg in the air to try and block the punch..."

"And?"

" Then that wall...just suddenly grew straight out of the ground..like ...like it was..."

"Earthbending..." Whispered principal harley with a small smile on his face and excitement in his eyes.

"What? no i mean magic, what's earthbending" said mr. king with a confused look on his face.

"Oh uh nothing.." principal Harley said while walking toward the rock wall. He observed the wall carefully and he was completely amazed by it like he waited his entire life for something like this to happen.

Principal Harley finally looked at the girl whoes hand was still stuck in the rock wall.

"what's your name miss?" asked principal harley

"Alexis and can somebody get me out of this stupid rock!"

"Of course but what happened here, who did this??"

"MAYREN DURAN DID SHE'S A FREAK SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A FREAK!"

"miss Alexis can you please explain what happened here?"

" Well I was minding my own business and Mayren decided it would be funny to fight me and i didn't want to fight but Mayren made me so I had no other choice but to defend myself. So after a couple min I thought the fight was over but Mayren did some kind of magic trick that made my hand stuck in this thing."

"SHES LYING!!" Shouted Jaclyn.

"What?" said principal harley

"SHUT UP YOU" shouted Alexis.

" mr. harley Alexis is lying Mayren didn't start anything, Alexis started the fight by pouring juice on Mayren. Mayren never want to fight but Alexis made her by throwing the first punch."

"Then how do you explain her trapping my hand in this thing" said Alexis

"I.. i don't know.. but I do know mayren didn't start the fight"

"Oh I see... and what's your name"

"Jaclyn sir"

"Well Jaclyn are you positive mayren didn't start the fight?"

"Yes"

"And did Mayren make this wall appear?"

"... I don't know sir.."

"Well then, before I start believing in anyone's stories I have to talk to mayren. Where is she?"

" She ran out of the school in fright, she's probably running home right now" said Jaclyn

"Well I'll have to go visit her home and have a talk with her."

Principal harley started to walk outside of the school when Alexis shouted at him.

"HELLO IS ANYONE GONNA GET ME OUT OF HERE?"

"Oh of course, mr. king will you handle this please?"

"Oh yes sir, hey Marty get the tools!" mr. king yelled to a janitor.

Principal harley walked to his car with a small smile on his face. he stepped in his car his smile grew wider and he had excitement in his eyes.

"I found her, I finally found her"

_________________________

Sorry I took awhile to update I've been busy with school and family and mainly I was to lazy to update so I waited till the weekend to update hope you guys like and if there's any miss spelling or incorrect things well I'm sorry I'm kinda knew to this writing thing so ya. and again hope you guys liked it and I'll try to update tomorrow 😬😅😁