The fight

The bus was finally at school... Sadly.

I go to republic city high school home of the FANTASTIC FIRE FERRETS!!! Which I have no idea why because I have no idea what a fire ferret is let alone heard of one.

It's probably to make the ferret name sound tougher...

Anyway i started walking toward the band room.

And no I'm not a band geek..Anymore anyway I quite in 8th grade because it got boring and I was really bad at it. so I joined art because it's fun and It's one of the few things I'm good at

I go to the band room before class to visit some friends in there who ARE band geeks, but it's cool because they're pretty awesome band geeks.

I walked in and saw the only person in there who I actually know that was there was Samantha who was not in band but in color guard. she has blond, wavy hair that was in a ponytail, she has glass, she's taller then me by like 3 inches. She was with her boyfriend Jared who was a senior who was also blond and taller then her.

"Hey where's everyone?"

"Jaclyn is getting her flute with lani and jelly isn't hear yet"

"Oh ok"

I looked around to find Jaclyn.

She was walking towards me saying my name over and over, not that she was excited about anything she just does that because she's weird but I'm not complaining because weird is cool.

Jaclyn has blond hair that goes to her shoulders, I'm taller then her by 2in. and like I said she's random and weird but I don't mind because Im the same way a little.

Jaclyn hugged me... even though I'm not a huger.

"Hey Mayren guess what?"

"What?"

"I learned a new song on my ukulele!"

"Oh hey that's awesome!"

"Yes and there's more..."

"What Is it..."

"Alexis is looking for you I think she wants to fight you"

"WHAT WHY WHAT I DO THIS TIME?!?"

Alexis is this tall prissy girl who hates my guts I don't know what I did to her. we used to be pretty close friends but one day she just hated me I don't know why...

"I don't know"

"Huh great now I might have tofight someone today... and I just got ungrounded"

"What?

"Nothing, look I got to go before I'm late, later"

__

I got dressed for gym class in the locker room.

"Today we're going to learn how to play hockey" mrs. thomes said.

Mrs. thomes showed us the basics of hockey. then we picked teams, I went on a team with my friend. at first we didn't know what the hell we were doing but then we started to get the hang of it. but are team still lost, 1-3 it sucked.

After gym I went to my 2nd hour which is art and there we painted some pictures.

Then to my 3rd hour which is biology with my friend Jaclyn. I always fall sleep in that class because it's so boring, I mean come on when am I gonna need this junk??

After that nap...i mean class I went to health which I also have with Jaclyn. all we did in health was watch a movie about a guy who ate McDonalds for a month and got really unhealthy.