The hospital part 2

Mr. harley set his brief case on the floor next to his chair, "ok Mayren I came here to talk to you, get answers and set things straight, so Mayren what happened at the fight."............

__________________

"Well".........I looked down at my hands trying to avoid eye contact with my principal who was sitting next to me....... It was lunch and we where just sitting down eating our lunch and my friend Jaclyn asked me why I was quite and not eating, I told her that I've been having weird dreams lately."

"Weird dreams??" said a confused mr. harley. "Ya they always wake me up in a panic and they seem more like... I took a moment to choose the right word to explain it...." like visions then dreams" I trailed off for a moment, I guess I was being to quite because mr.harley cleared his throat bringing me back to reality.

"So Mayren what else happened during the fight?" "Well Alexis snuck up behind me pouring gatorade on me and she started to make fun of me and then I made fun of her and then she got really mad and hit me on the side of my face" I pointed to my right cheek that had a big band-Aid on it. "then I defended my self by punching her back and after a few punches I fell to the ground, and".........I hesitated for a second trying not to mention the giant rock wall that i sent shooting out of the ground, capturing Alexis's hand. ...... "T-then I got up and I noticed my head was bleeding and then I ran out of there."

Mr. harley rubbed his chin like he was stroking an invisible goatee, getting lost in a deep thought. All I could do is wait and pray that he wouldn't bring up the rock wall and this whole thing would be over and I could forget about this and my crazy dreams.

Mr. harley was still in deep thought I looked for any sort of sign on his face that would mean that he wasnt suspicious about anything but I couldn't, which made me even more worried. While still having his left hand on his chin his sleeve started to fall and there was a shiny silver watch on his his wrist that had a white flower on the inside of it but I couldnt quite remember the name of the flower. Before I could remember the name mr. harley finally came out of his train of thought.

"Hmm"

'oh no he's suspicious, he's gonna ask about the wall and I'm not gonna know how to explain the wall because I'm not even clear on the whole situation.'

"Mayren you said you where having strange dreams am I correct??"

'Harley caught me completely off guard' "umm ya"

"And you say they seem more like visions then dreams right?"

"Umm yes sir" I started to get confused, why was he asking me this?'

"And what exactly happens in these 'dreams' of yours?" he said while putting up air quotes when he said dream.

"Umm well....."

'why is he so interested in my dreams, and why did he just drop the fight, now I was getting suspicious.

"..Usually I'm in this weird colorful peaceful looking place that always has strange looking ghost animals flouting in the sky or crawling on the ground, sometimes they look like regular animals. And they're usually whispering something."

Mr. Harley's grew in interest, he scooted to the edge of his seat, I backed away a little because he was starting to weird me out "really? What do they say"

"Well it's kinda hard to make out sometime but for some reason they always say 'she's back'. And when I walk deeper into the world I see a blue figure and before I could see what she looks like she always gets swallowed up by fire or water or rocks or air." I could tell mr. harley was confused because one of his eye brows went up and he sat up right.

"Wait she? I thought you could never see her because something swallows her up."

"Well ya I never could, but I finally saw her."

"In the same dream?",asked Mr. harley scooting closer to me looking anxious to get an answer.

"No in a different one, two actually. in one of them I was getting trapped in fire, then mountains would pop out of no where, then I would be in a ocean getting drowned by big splashing waves and then Get lifted by a tornado. I saw a blue figure on the ground I reached out for it but the tornado dropped me right in front of the blue figure I finally saw what she looked like." I described exactly what she looked like to Mr. Harley and each detail I mentioned he looked shocked but yet excited and a small smile grew on his face.

" And in my other dream she talked to me about something called bending and how people could control the elements but only one person could master all four, who people called...the...avatar. then she told me she was the old avatar and to prove it she started to control all four elements and in my opinion it was pretty awesome." I smiled remembering all the awesome things that happened in the dream.

"Well it sounds pretty awesome considering that smile on your face. he said pointing to my smiling face.

"What else happened in your dream, you said she was the old...avatar.. whose the new one?"

My smile went away and I felt my stomach drop, why did he ask me that I was trying really hard to avoid that part , why couldn't I just avoid this entire thing completely. I clenched my fists turning my knuckles white.

"Well umm a-after she showed me her p-powers s-she told me t-that I was the new a-avatar."

Mr. harley sat there staring into space and thinking about what I said, I couldn't tell if he was shocked, weirded out or any type of emotions, that man was hard to read which made me even more nervous. he finally snapped out of his trance "Mayren this girl, what was her name?".

I gulped which made my throat hurt

"S-she said her name w-was korra"

Mr. harley scooted away from me and sat straight up again, a smile creeped up on his face, he looked like he just herd the best news of his life. I wasn't nervous anymore instead I was confused and creeped out by him.

Before I could say anything there was a knock at the door " sorry to bother you but the doctor said he has to do some tests on Mayren so you might want to speed this up" said my mom poking her head through the door.

Mr. harley stopped smiling and looked at my mom, he cleared his throat while adjusting his neck tie "well good news for the doctor because Mayren and I are done here so the doctor can go head and do his tests." mr.harley stood up grabbed his brief case and made his way towards the door but he stopped walking for a sec " oh Mayren I almost forgot" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red bag and threw it at me. I caught it with both hands " what is it?" I asked

"Think of it as a get well present, oh and when you come to school on Monday please visit my office, alright see you on Monday." and with that he left.

I looked at the red velvet bag in my hands I untied the golden ropes that where keeping the bag from opening, I reached inside and pulled out a silver necklace that had a round blue charm on it with a picture of the same white flower on mr. Harley's watch, I finally remembered the flowers name

"What is it?" my mom asked

I held the present up to show my mom,

"...A white lotos necklace..."

__________

HEY I UPDATED HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE AND I MADE IT LONGER THEN THE OTHER ONES AND SORRY I DIDNT UPTADE SOON I HADE TO THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER A BIT AND I WAS DOING EXAMS AND GOING PLACES AND HANGING OUT WITH PEOPEL SO IVE BEEN BUSSY BUT ALOT OF THAT IS DONE AND ITS SUMMER SO I WILL BE POSTING MORE OFTEN THANK YOU GUYD FOR READING I LOVE YOU GUYS 😁