When all sides are enemy's

Phil's pov

The cold of the night air bit at my skin and I wished that I had put on a coat before I left the house, but I was in a hurry. I breathed out and the cold atmosphere turned my breath into steam. I watched as it quickly diluted into the crisp hair. We stood in the parking lot of a highway hotel where we would stay for the night. Me and Dan leant against the black car, Dan had wanted to step outside of the car to get some fresh air after being inside for too long and I didn't protest. I still didn't know we were going but I didn't want to ask. I was to shy and frankly the act of what they al were still sat heavily on my shoulders, they scared me. It's not like I was able too ask anyway. My throat hurt to much to even swallow right now, Troye was so strong it was ridiculous.
I couldn't see in the light but I was positive there were rather large noticeable bruises lining my neck. I dreaded the moment I would have to look in the mirror, or the moment we turned the lights on and everyone saw.
I understood why Troye had done it and I completely forgive him. But I feel so bad that I couldn't tell him.

I sighed as I looked over at Dan, he was currently leaning against the car and was gazing up at the stars. The clear night sky gave a beautiful scene. The light of the moon shone down on Dan's hair, making it look shiny. His eyes gazed with wonder which made them look lively. With his hands in the pockets of his black jumper and the steam coming out of his mouth with every breath, it was like one of those Fan Arts that I see al the time. Only it was real.

I was snapped out of my trance as Tyler told us all we had a room for the night.
Dan and Troye offered to grab our suitcases from the back while me and Tyler went inside. We didn't urge, it appeared that we were all to tired to do so.

I walked behind Tyler to the front door. The boy looked so tired. His hair was floppy instead of it's usually spikiness, his clothes were all ruffled up from trying to hold Troye back and it looked like he had a slight limp. He was probably hurt. A slight pang of guilt ran through me, if I wasn't here he wouldn't have been hurt.

Tyler used the key to open the door and let me enter first, I smiled at him to say thank you since I couldn't acting say it. I glanced around the room, to be honest it looked like a hotel from Supernatural. A small kitchen and a bathroom off to the right. What bothered me though was that there were only two double beds. I know Tyler and Troye would use the same bed but, me and Dan?

Dan and Troye came in, holding the luggage. Troye walked over to the furthest bed and put down what he was holding. However Dan stopped at the entrance.

Tyler noticed this.
" I know I know, this was the only thing available".
Tyler patted Dan on the back.
" Deal with it".

Tyler then proceeded to wink at me as he passed and went over to his boyfriend.

" You okay?" Dan asked as he set our bad down on the bed.

I nodded softly and sat down on the bed. Then laid down staring at the ceiling.
I guess I had to accept that we would be sleeping buddies. I guest I don't mind.

Dan was glancing at me while he was looking through his bag.
" Does your neck hurt much?" He asked, whispering so that Troye couldn't hear.
We all knew that guilt was eating him up. But no one blamed him but himself.

I shook my head, but then winced at the pain.

" I'll take that as a yes, hold on I'll get you some ice" Dan said walking up to the kitchen.

I sighed as my eyes returned to the ceiling again. So much had happened in the last few days. I was still getting over the fact that vampires exist rather then Dan and everyone in the room being one.