1

"I'll see you when I see you, then," I saw Brice walk towards a group of girls that had been looking at us for a while and he had, of course, called dibs.

It was the beginning of semester and, as every other semester, Brice and I ventured to the most popular parties during initiation week to meet the young and naïve new comers. It was always a successful week for both of us. We would get a bunch of numbers that would eventually be part of our little black book, or phone contacts, whatever. Every semester was a new beginning for me. I'd erase every single chick from my contacts list and go and find at least 4 or 5 to replace them. I'd cut all kind of contact with them before they could get attached. Brice usually went out to hunt 2 or 3 numbers tops; he liked to mix it up: old girls and new girls; and would only replace the ones that got tired of him during the semester.

I know! We sound like professional assholes and maybe we were, but I had my reasons to be one. I didn't know about Brice, he was just another guy I suppose. He wasn't thorough with his search of new girls; he could fill his need of phone numbers in one night unlike me. I needed at least one week to find the 5 girls that would come to be my regulars. Did I sleep with them all during this week? Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't. It all depended on how the night went. One thing was for sure, I only picked the girls that met a carefully devised criteria, consisting of three qualities:

1.- I couldn't be overly attracted to them. They had to be cute, not drop dead gorgeous. Cute, but not the kind of cute that might give me a hard on by just looking at them. Cute, pretty, lovely. Never "beautiful."

2.- Poor taste in clothing. A wearing-shorts-and-tank-top-to-the-bar kind of girl was the kind I looked for. Why? They were usually the girls that put out faster, and with less effort. I'd done extensive research on this subject and my results were conclusive.

3.- No intelligent, overtly smart, well spoken, intriguing or mysterious girls. That meant no interesting majors, no intelligent questions, no fascinating anecdotes and no secrets of any kind.

It was quite easy to find the girls that could be members of my list of regulars, they were everywhere. They were the kind of girls that came looking for new experiences to college and me, with my good looking, sexy motherfucking self, was exactly what they wanted.

"What happened?" I asked to Brice who returned to our table sooner than anticipated.

"No," he shook his head.

"No what?" I asked confused but looking around the bar in case I saw something... ok someone, interesting.

"Well, a girl who's never had a boyfriend," Brice scrunched up his face in horror.

"Attachment guaranteed," I said and he nodded.