2

I met Brice the first night I arrived in the city. I'd driven one and half hours to get to Athens, (Georgia. Just clarifying before someone thinks I'm a Greek God,) I threw my bags in my room at the dorm, grabbed something to eat and headed out in search of a party. Big parties in Athens were amazing, and there were so many of them, that I was ready to just go out to party and find girls. As soon as I entered the first one, I noticed a group of girls looking at me. We both walked towards them at the same time. We introduced each other and had a silent, guy conversation with our eyes: there were enough spoils to be shared by both. That night we became fast friends and we've been brothers in crime ever since then.

"Now, I could attach myself to that one," said Brice taking a sip to his beer. I followed where his eyes went and on the dance floor I saw the most intriguing creature I had ever seen. She was twirling around the dance floor and smiling like this world wasn't out to get you. She seemed perfect. She was dangerous. She was a woman to fall in love with.

I shook my head while sipping my beer "She's everything I hate," I tried to sound like it was nothing.

"She's everything you want."

"Exactly," my eyes unwillingly looked for her. "Go for it," I told him as I watched her. Her laugh seemed contagious because everyone around her was laughing. Fuck. I wanted to laugh with her.

"Nah! I don't think I have a chance," Brice said leaning back on the chair.

"I say you do," I immediately spotted a girl that wasn't wearing shorts but a hideously indecent denim skirt and some kind of tight top. That was my girl. "And action," I said standing up and walking towards her.

Mandy, as she introduced herself, was majoring in undecided (that was pretty common for my regulars,) loved fruity drinks and making friends. She was perfect! However, my eyes had a life of their own. They kept looking over where the less than ideal girl was. I saw Brice walk towards her and I wanted to smash his fucking face against a wall. That alone let me know that it was wise to stay away from her.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" I felt Mandy's hand on my arm. She was rubbing herself against me and had a face that begged for me to fuck her. I smiled down at her petite self and my traitorous eyes had to look up and find her. Brice was already there but he wasn't talking to her, he was engaging in some kind of communication that involved words and wandering hands with one of the girls in her group. As if he felt my eyes, and that was kind of disturbing to me, he turned to look at me and nodded to me which I translated into get your fucking ass over here.

"Mandy," I looked at the blonde in front of me. She was practically panting, I didn't find that exactly sexy or attractive but I knew she was a sure thing and that'd save me a lot of work, "how about you give me your number and I call later in the week?" wink, smile, she melts " my buddy over there is quite drunk and definitely needs help getting home," now I'd made myself adorable in her eyes.

"Of course," she said taking her cell phone out, "you're such a good friend," she said. Told you. I put her phone into my contacts, the first of the semester, and when she asked for mine I just smiled and let her know I'd call her. Not giving out my phone before making first contact, one of the most important rules. What If I found a better choice than Mandy? She would call me and that'd be awkward.