3

I walked towards Brice trying hard to scan the group to find a girl that would be a great addition to my contact list so I wouldn't have to interact with her. There were two potential girls, one had amazing black hair and was wearing jeans and t-shirt. Pretty simple and acceptable for what I was looking for. The other girl was blonde with a skirt and tank top. She seemed more viable. I guess I stood there staring longer than I intended to because it was a female voice that brought me back to reality.

"Cat got your tongue?" I turned to my right and she was there. Fuck! She was talking to me. Danger, Danger,Danger.

"Excuse me?" I asked in what I knew was a terrible tone but she didn't stop smiling. That was irritating because that smile could light up entire countries. That smile could actually awake my dormant heart.

"Yes, Aubrey asked your name," that. Fucking. Smile. I assumed Aubrey was the girl with black hair and I guess she'd asked my name because I was staring at her like I was a serial killer that was out to get her. Some girls actually like that look.

"Oh, hi Aubrey," I smiled, she felt weak and... "she wanted to know your name," that voice that felt like honey to my ears interrupted the process of panty dropping smiling. I finally turned to look at her. Big mistake. Her blue eyes undressed me, I felt like she was staring deep into my darkest thoughts, that weren't pretty let me tell you, and I felt naked. I hated it.

"Marcus," I said and she smiled again, like my name was the biggest secret she'd unveiled. By the time I tried to find Aubrey she was gone and I was quickly searching for an emergency exit. I couldn't stay longer with her.

"Hannah," she said extending her hand. No. No. No. I didn't want to touch her perfect hand while I engraved on my brain that perfect name. I looked at her hand as if it contained some kind of poison and shook it. I couldn't help it I wanted to feel how soft it was, how warm it would feel against mine. Of course, I told myself that it was my dick the one that wanted to know if her hand was nice.

"We're all going somewhere else," I heard Brice and I unglued my eyes from Hannah to look at him. He already had his arm around some girl's waist.

"Where's somewhere?" I needed to sound uninterested. I needed to find her boring.

"To our dorm's roof," the girl with Brice said. I've seen my fair share of dorm's roofs. That's where students went for two things: smoking weed or making out. Sometimes both. I thought that was fantastic. I needed this girl to be involved in drugs. I hated drugs, I hated people that did them, that sold them or that associated with people that did either of the previous two. It was the perfect opportunity to get Hannah out of my mind without either fucking her or trying too hard.

"Perfect," I smiled at them and off we went. To find the disappointment I clearly needed.

 I was miserable. Everyone was drug-free and buzzed induced and dancing or making out. Brice is doing both at the same time. Skillfull motherfucker. I was really hoping to find Hannah doing at least some weed but she hadn't even touched one fucking beer. She had been twirling, dancing and laughing. So much laughing. My skin felt every time she laughed.

Itried to analyze everything about her looking for something that didn't make mefeel the way that I was feeling that exact second. Amazed. She was not dressedlike the other girls. She was wearing a sundress. A fucking sundress at 2 inthe fucking morning because why not? Let's wear something completely unexpectedand look like I don't give a fuck. Yeah, a fucking navy sundress with combatboots, COMBAT BOOTS, and a hat. Herblonde hair almost reaching her ass and her blue eyes telling a secret that Icouldn't grasp. Yes, I was miserable