ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ sᎥx

Freezing Rain struggled to her feet. This time the tiger himself was dragging her. She struggled, growling at him. She didn't know how long she was out, or if Blowing Wind was coming. With that thought, she struggled even more. She knew she had one option left. She didn't know if he would be able to hear it, but what did she have left to lose? The tiger looked back to see her struggling.

He dropped the net out of his mouth and growled, "Stop struggling you. It's no use. You're tied up as tight a rabbit stuck in a gorse bush." Freezing Rain didn't care. She got her muzzle as close to the opening to the net, took a deep breath and howled as loud as she could. Hoping, praying that Blowing Wind could hear her.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Blowing Wind heard a howl. Faint but it was still there. His heart jumps into his throat. "FREEZING RAIN! HANG ON WE'RE COMING!" He howls. He immediately speeds up, going faster than he's ever gone before. Blowing Wind's breath comes in gasps, but he doesn't slow down or stop. "FREEZING RAIN!" He doesn't hear an answer. He takes a big whiff of the air and follows it.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Freezing Rain faintly heard Blowing Wind's voice. That alone gave her hope. She smiled. The tiger heard him too. Ears angled towards the sound. Years of capturing animals lead him to not just shrug this off. Any voice, any sound besides the normal noise of a forest was bad. It meant someone was coming to try to rescue his prisoner. He knew it was the wolf's doing. Why else was she howling?

"You're gonna regret doing that," He snapped at her. "I was able to take you down. What do you think? Is he gonna somehow take me down? I know all your little tricks. But let him try. I won't just have one prisoner, but two."

Freezing Rain knew he was trying to scare her. She wouldn't let him. Yet, thoughts about him capturing-or worse-killing him started to pop into her mind. She struggled hard against the ropes holding her in. The tiger dropped the ropes and called to one of his minions. He shoved the rope into the other tiger's mouth.

He then called to another one of his minions. He motioned for them to follow him. He walked into the forest hoping not to be overheard by Freezing Rain. Unfortunately for him, she could somewhat hear him. She angled her ears and listened.

"Yes, Marcellus?" His chief minion asked. Marcellus trusted this particular minion more than all the other ones. Most of his minions fear him, this one though has been with him through thick and thin and can decipher tricks and tactics very quickly.

"What's that wolf planning? I know the howl meant something but what?" He hissed out.

"She's most likely calling for backup, though I heard only one wolf so it might not be that strong. Maybe she's calling to be rescued. One of the two. We're gonna have to wait and see. It's best to prepare the rest of the ambush for it." The chief replied.

Marcellus nodded his agreement with him. Then he padded back to the group. Most tigers aren't accustomed to living in a group but he has been in one since he was a cub with his mom. As he matured he split up with his mom but found yet another group with no leader. Naturally, he assumed the role. That's why his name was chosen as "Young Warrior" in Latin.

Freezing Rain gasped. She knew about Marcellus. Everyone knew about him. If you didn't then you were living under a rock your whole life. He's the fiercest tiger around, and the only one that worked in a group. Who is he working for? Why do they want me of all wolves? Freezing Rain thought to herself. Marcellus was like a mercenary. He was hired to capture people in exchange for food and territory.