ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ ᏆhᏒᎬᎬ

sᎬᏉᎬᏁ huᏁᎠᏒᎬᎠ ᏆᎳᎬᏁᏆᎽ-ᎬᎥᎶhᏆ suᏁs ᏞᎪᏆᎬᏒ

Freezing Rain decided that if she started to run he would too, so she took off in the opposite direction. Not wanting to be left behind Blowing Wind followed her. Looking behind her Freezing Rain saw him following her so she sped up just a bit. Liking the wind on her face she felt her wings open just a bit.

No! She told herself I can't and won't start flying that will make Blowing Wind even more upset about how he can't fly. He's constantly thinking about that. I don't want him to feel even more useless. Immediately her wings closed tightly against her sides. She skidded to a stop with her ears perked up-twisting-looking for any sound. Blowing Wind seeing that she stopped running stopped where she was too. "What's the matter?" He whispered to Freezing Rain.

"Shush!" She scolded. "I smell no-furs" Blowing Wind sniffed around. Suddenly the smell hit him hard. "Oh yuck! I haven't smelled a scent like that for fifteen thousand three hundred thirty suns!" He yapped. Freezing Rain lifted a wing over his mouth and mouthed "Quiet!" She looked around, then motioned for him to follow. Stepping as if she was stalking a moose she followed the scent. She saw only one no-fur.

The no-fur had its two paws up to its mouth. It looked like it was calling for some wolf....or thing? "Minnow! Minnow come here girl!" Suddenly an animal whispered behind Freezing Rain her high-pitched voice squeaked,"Help me! My owner won't let me be wild and free!" Freezing Rain jumped and scared Blowing Wind who replied first "Who are you?"

"I am Minnow"

"You don't look like a minnow."(A/N the picture above is supposed to be what Minnow looks like)

"I know my owner is like that, but she gets mad at me if I attack a squirrel. I see you guys hunt all the time near my home and I really really want to be wild and free like you. Plus I look a lot like a wolf don't I?"She rambled on and on, hardly even taking a breath.

Freezing Rain gave them both a dirty look and said, "The no-fur is coming toward us!" Instead of looking scared she unsheathed her claws and started to growl. The no-fur got closer and Freezing Rain could hear it calling "Minnow! Minnow come here right now!"

Freezing Rain looked at Minnow. She had fear in her eyes. "Please please act like you are eating me. She'll leave me alone then!" Freezing Rain barked her approval. I am hungry She thought as she looked at Blowing Wind.

"Eat her,"She howled as she hit the pup hard, but with sheathed claws. She then crouched down and started to act like she was eating.

Blowing Wind copied her and start to faux eat Minnow. They both heard the no-fur gasp and run away wailing "No! Not my Minnow!" When it was far enough away both Blowing Wind and Freezing Rain looked up.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Minnow yelped. "I'm free!"

"Yeah well, now we got some no-furs with those killing claws on our tail." Freezing Rain replied with a stretch of her wings. Minnow jumped away. "Wait...wolves have wings?" She asked curiously

Freezing Rain hesitated. Then she took a deep breath and said "Only certain wolves. We're.....outcasts from our packs since we are different." Blowing Wind puffed out his chest and said "I'm learning how to fly. Freezing Rain here as flown her entire life so I'm learning how to fly from her!"

Suddenly Freezing Rain heard sirens in the distance. "Run!" She howled "The killing claws are here! They've found us!" This time she opened her wings and said "Minnow get on! Blowing Wind run as fast as you can!"

Minnow jumped on Freezing Rain's back. Then Freezing Rain said, "Hold on!" She expected to feel claws dig into her flesh but she didn't feel anything. She didn't care, they had to get the heck out of there before the no-furs opened fire.