ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ ᏁᎥᏁᎬ

"Down here. Follow me!"

With that, she dove straight down. Blowing Wind followed her. Freezing Rain landed to see not a single animal. She scrunched her eyebrows trying to figure out what Marcellus could've been doing here. Putting her nose to the ground she started to sniff. Seeing what happened in this part of the forest made her gasp. Marcellus was talking to her mom. She couldn't hear anything but it looked like they were arguing. Then all of a sudden she spread her wings as if to prove a point. No! It can't be! Can my mom fly too? How did she stay in the pack and I was kicked out? She was supposed to protect me! Instead, she made me feel small and alone. Blowing Wind heard Freezing Rain gasp. He turned from where he was sniffing to see her stand stock still, hackles raised and bristling. Poor Minnow still on this beast. Eventually, Minnow had the right mind to jump off and run towards him. Blowing Wind took a deep breath. Knowing that Freezing Rain was nasty when this angry.

"Hey, Rain. You ok?"

"Does it look like I'm ok? I'm not you fool! I just learned that my mother was the same as me! They accepted her while I was cast out! They probably would've accepted me if she gave them the chance! If she didn't tell me that I will never fit in there!"

She sat down tears in her eyes. Her pack didn't cast her out. Her mother did! She could've had a family! Instead, she was forced to live in solitary, not knowing the joy a pack could bring. Then her mom decided to kidnap her? What kind of mother kidnaps her child? I mean really? I should've wanted to get revenge on her! Not her pack. Her pack did nothing. She's the one and true enemy.

She looks to Blowing Wind. Knowing what she was going to say will decide if he truly loved her or if he was using her. Blowing Wind knew that look in her eye. He saw it when he mentioned Marcellus. Yes, she was pretty mean. He knew that she wanted revenge. And he would stand by her side.

"Blowing Wind. Do you love me?"

"Of course I do. Why would you ask such a thing?"

"Because what I'm going to ask you might threaten our relationship."

"Whatever you say or want to do just know I will be by your side."

Blowing Wind walked over a gave her a short, but meaningful kiss. "Always."

Freezing Rain cuddled into Blowing Wind's neck. Her heart was broken for the last time. This time she would find her mom. Yet not right now. Her mom probably had an army with her. Two flying wolves and a pup wouldn't do much. Except annoy her. Freezing Rain needed an army. Though she didn't know where to find one. She would scour everywhere for one. Gather the troops. She smiled into Blowing Wind's fur.

"So I want to get revenge on my mother. Though just us three won't do much. I need to get more wolves. More animals. I need an army. And not just a wolf army. I will get all the animals I can get."

Blowing Wind sighed. He knew this would be a mighty task. Most animals wouldn't even listen to wolves. Let alone lone wolves and a pup! He knew that Freezing Rain was determined if she was going to get all sorts of animals. He worried about her though. What she wanted to do could get them killed.

"I will stand by you. Don't worry your mother will get what she deserves for making you leave your pack."

Freezing Rain nodded as long as Blowing Wind was with her she didn't care about anything else. She turned towards Minnow. She nodded.

"I'll go anywhere you go Freezing Rain."

Freezing Rain smiled. Her friends were with her and that's all that mattered to her. She knew that by herself not a single animal would listen to her. I mean who would? A wolf with wings? A pretty ridiculous sight. Well I mean if he/she is wobbling they're trying to fly. I bet I could start to fly around near a lion and they would probably listen to me since I could drop them from very high. She chuckled at that thought. A wolf with a lion in her paws. A pretty mean feat.