Chapter 17

August

*
"Why you gotta be such a baybeh." I laughed as she skipped down the hallway. "I'm happy we're about to get some breakfast." She continued, so I took a couple pictures of her happy ass.

She lucky I let her ass come out in this lil sleep wear she got on

She lucky I let her ass come out in this lil sleep wear she got on. "Stop all dat dancin' ya makin' a fool outta me." I laughed as she did the dougie. It was all funny and games till she bent over to twerk. "See ya done messed it up fo' ya self." I grabbed her hand for her to walk right. "August really?" She whined.

"Yeah man fuck was ya rey do wit cha' lil ass?" I grumbled as we made our way into the dining area where all the food was at. "We both know that my ass is not little." She looked back at it. I sucked my teeth and side eyed her ass I got my bacon.

"You knew exactly what I meant." She grabbed a plate and some utensils. I finished gettin' all my breakfast which consisted of a big ass waffle, eggs, bacon, and sausage.

Aulani fat ass was still going around lookin' for something else to eat, but I'm glad she comfortable enough to eat around me cause I know some chicks dat would settle wit a salad or fruit or something. Like bitch I know ya ass still hungry.

I prayed and began to eat my food. By time I was in the middle of my plate Lani still haven't came back. I shook my head and looked down at my plate. Lani or food, Lani or food.

Shit! I got up and began to look for her. Please God don't make me get locked up inna different country. I spotted her by the drinks, but she looked annoyed. She saw me and gave me that save me look. She had to be talkin' to some nigga she ain't like, but been pressin' for her.

When I got closer, I was right. I knew exactly who the fuck nigga in her face was.

Wavy

I hit up my nigga Ghost real quick and told him how Wavy was here. Making my way over to them, I grabbed Lani by her waist pullin' her behind me. "Wavy what's poppin'?"

"Yung what chu' doin' here?" He looked me up and down. "Wit my lady of course." I looked at Aulani behind me. "Oh so you.. okay aight that's cool Aulani." He nodded. Hurt ass. "Why you hea?"

"Wit my baybeh girl and her peoples." He pointed at his daughter. Shouldn't have said that nigga. "Aight. So how bout you gone head back ova till them and leave my shawty alone."

"Bet. I'll back off." He nodded and walked off. "See ya later Aulani." He turned back around. "Yeah aight." I scoffed. Lani grabbed her plate and drink and followed behind me to the table I was at. "Damn them niggas took my food. I wasn't finish." I huffed.

"You can have some of mine." She giggled. "Nah it's straight. You good, he ain't try nun right?" I looked at everything noticeable. "No he just was asking me questions and telling me I looked nice."

"I knew I shouldn't have let you wear this outta the room." I shook my head. "As long as he ain't touch ya we good." I took a piece of bacon from her plate.

This nigga shouldn't have shown his face, watch what happen when my boss get here. Its over for him.

*

Aulani

"August stop farting you fucking stink." I covered nose. "I'm sorry. It was those eggs dahn stairs." He laughed. He's been gassy since we came up from breakfast, he claim it was the eggs they were selling, but he also had some beans last night that were finally settling in.

Today we are just chilling, we're in our hotel room laying in bed watching movies. I laughed at the part where Adam Sandler begins to stutter "my mama said". I laughed until I heard a big ass sound.

"August!" I jumped from under the covers. He kept laughing, but the shit wasn't funny. It was so loud for no reason. "Stop! You keep pushing them out. Next time you do it I hope you shit on yourself." I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase.

"Baybeh where you goin'?" He laughed and stumbled to get up as well. "I'm going to get some fresh air, literally." I gathered my clothes and went into the bathroom. August followed me and sat on the sink. "Get out."

"So you jus' gone leave me."

"August get out." I whined. "Answa' my question girl." He tried to grab my arm, but I pulled away. "Mm I'm not getting close to you, your ass stinks." I shook my head.

Since he didn't want to get out, I started undressing. "Damn ma you really rey undress in front of me?" He looked shocked. "Yeah. At this point I don't care anymore." I took my bra off.

"Damn." He mumbled, but I still heard it. I slid my underwear off with my back towards him. I looked back as his surprised face. I smirked as I slid into the shower, pulling the curtain back. "Damn Aulani man stop playin'. You rey make a nigga fuck you right hea'. " He pulled the curtain back.

"August." I laughed pulling it to cover me. "Nah man you playin' right na'. Look at what you done did." He pointed to his erected member. I bit my lip to hide the nervousness that filled my body, he's huge.

"Na' what you trynna do ta fix this." He asked smirking. I closed my eyes for a brief second to think about what I should do.

We have been getting comfortable with each other, but it's only been a month. I opened my eyes to still see him looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"I'm not ready." I whispered. "What? I can't hear you." He pulled me closer to him by my waist. "I-I said I'm not ahh." I could barely get my sentence out because he stuck a finger into her.

"You what?" He moved it in and out. "Mm I- I don't know." I began to tremble at the feeling. He moved his fingers at a rapid pace. Adding another finger he repeats the same motion, but curling them. "Ahh shit." I tried to close my legs. "Keep them shits open." He held my legs down.

"I can't." I moaned arching my back. "Ooh August my legs." I whined as my legs began to buckle. He began to suck on my neck. "Mmmh." The vibration on my neck caused a drive through my whole body. "Ahh fuck!" I screamed as I came onto his fingers.

"Mm." I bit my lip to stop from screaming because of the intense feeling in my legs. The feeling caused them to shake. "Shit." I opened my eyes to see August smirking.

"Gone head and clean up ma." He kissed me then left the bathroom.

Oh shit, that was the best feeling ever. Now he really got me, I don't think I'm ready for him fully just yet. His fingers had me done, I definitely know his penis gonna have me doing some exorcist type shit.

----
Woo that chapter got a bitch sweating .
I can't believe that, I thought they was rey get it in, but noooo August wanna just give her the fingers. She was teasing, so I guess he did too.
I'm guessing he saying "noo nooo she wasn't ready."
Which she wasn't, he had her lor ass shaking.😭😭😭
Oh my Gosh that is hilarious. But any ways VOTE AND COMMENT
VOTE AND COMMENT
hit that star girl just hit it.

Auddie out ❤️