Chapter 51

FOUR YEARS LATER

"August I will be right back, I'm on my way to get dinner." Aulani kissed Ariyanna's cheek. "Aight make sure you get me Popeyes, I dont want nothing else."

"Okay picky."  She rolled her eyes making her way to August. "Stop that rolling ya eyes shit." He smacked her bottom. "What you gonna do about It?"

"Ya Sexy ass will see when ya get back home and we lay Ari to sleep." He bit his lip. "Okay." She kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you more mama." 

She gets off his lip and retrieves her coat and keys. She soon disappears out the door.

"What you trynna do while mommy is getting dinner stink?"

"Ummm? I wanna go watch tv in my woom(room)." She smiled. "Really you wanna leave daddy like that?"

"Dada I'm only in the next woom(room)." She crawled into his lap holding his face.

"Fine go ahead in ya room and watch tv." He kissed her cheek. She crawled out of his lap and ran to her room.

Soon Aulani returns home with the food, but is called into work for something. She kisses August and Ariyanna goodnight and goes to sleep. August tucks Ari in and kisses her goodnight after Repeating their prayers and sharing I love you.

After hearing something brake,  Ariyanna  hears shuffling going on in the hallway and her father shouting at someone.

"Daddy?" Ariyanna calls from her room.

"It's aight baybeh jus' stay in ya room." He says as he gets yanked up from the floor.

"Daddy I'm scared." She says as she opens the door with her stuffed teddy bear in hand.

Boom

"Ariyanna!" August calls. "My baybeh you you shot my baybeh." He cries and tries to get to Ariyanna, but the police held him. "Lets go." The officer pushed him towards the squad car. "My daughta man. Can somebody at least call my girl? Call her mama Bruh! That's my baybeh man. Fuck did y'all do!" August shouted from the back of the car. He kicked and screamed sobbing for the shooting of his innocent child. Blaming himself for  dealing with illegal business in the first place.

He soon watches his daughter being carried out of the house. Her body dragging and lanky, looking like no life was set upon it. Shaking his head he cries. "God please."

*

Days have pasted and August was released, by the help of Aulani and bail money. Ariyanna is fine just traumatized. She was only shot in her arm, nothing was damaged or torn.

Today they are in court dealing with the officer, who shot her.

"I felt threatened your honor." The officer who shot Ariyanna says. "How you gone feel threaten by a three year old." Aulani screams at him. "You're pitiful... lowlife ignorant ass person. I hate people like you!"

Don't we all....

"Ma'am if you don't silence yourself you will have to step out." The judge said. Aulani apologized and sat back in her seat. During the rest of the day, August and Aulani sat in court fighting for the justice of their daughter.

"We find Officer Warren Hunt guilty and sentenced to 25 years with no probation. Court dismissed!"

————
The end
Hope you enjoyed❤️