Chapter 4

A/A (Auddie Announcement) this book will only have Point of views focused on Aulani and August it may be others such as omniscient, in which the narrator (me) tells the story, that's all. I know some people like it when the author lets everyone have a point of view, but I'm not really fond of it. I tried it in my last book ONE DANCE go check that out. It's also an August Alsina book. But it was a little to over the place for me, especially trying not to spoil, but so much so to keep it simple and easy. Well that was it let's get in with the story.

Aulani

*
The horn outside honked notifying me that Brandon was outside. He could've came to the door instead of honking, like a gentleman. I can already point out how I'm going to act tonight so I better fix it now. I will find every reason to not date him again. Something like he got lint on his shirt or he got one crooked tooth.

I turned off the lights in my house and made sure to lock the door before walking to his car.

"Wassup beautiful?" He said smiling. I closed the door and put my seatbelt on. "Hello Brandon." He looked at my outfit licking his lips. I looked at his eyes nothing but lust. Yeah he's not getting what he's thinking.

"I love ya' outfit." I smiled. "Thank you." He turned the music up on the radio letting the car drown in Tamar Braxton All the way home.

We finally pulled up to the restaurant. He got out the car giving me a easier way to examine his attire. He's very flashy with his expensive outfit, but he works at Ruth Chris so of course he has a few coins.

((Outfit))

((Outfit))

All these tattoos he must be a hood nigga making it. Sike nah let me stop judging. We was seated in the back, it's a nice place doesn't seem too expensive either.

"You know what I haven't got your name yet beautiful." He looked up from his menu. "It's Aulani." He smiled. "That's a beautiful name. Well Aulani how about you tell me about yourself." I nodded.

"It's not really much to say other than I'm 20, with my own business and really just focused on getting this money." He laughed. "Amen to that. But you own a business which one? I may know what you speakin' of."

"PINK."

"Yeah? My baby mama like that store." Baby mama, yep definitely not having another date. Ain't no baby mama drama this way.

"Oh okay." Where the fuck is this waiter?

*

"Wavy?" Some guy called as we made our way back to his car. Brandon looked behind him to see Yung/ Aug/ August whoever the fuck.

"Yung wassup man what you want?" Brandon or should I say Wavy asked.
"My fuckin' money, fuck you mean?" Should've known he sold too. As Yung came closer to the car, I realized he held a gun. Woo okay definitely not my scene.